I could use:

A bottle of brain bleach and someone to smack me every time I think about going back.

This is an evergreen post. Maybe it should be a sticky?

I think it should. Everyone should have a nap. Kindergarteners have it right ;) :p

Naps are sooooooo good.

I could use a good night’s sleep. We shall see. I don’t do well in hotels.

:( :rose: I'm sorry that you aren't sleeping well; I hope you get that sleep :rose:

Unless it's loud (ahem, Belfast), then after night one, I'm happy. Try two Breezey glasses of wine :D

I think it should. Everyone should have a nap. Kindergarteners have it right ;) :p

:( :rose: I'm sorry that you aren't sleeping well; I hope you get that sleep :rose:

Unless it's loud (ahem, Belfast), then after night one, I'm happy. Try two Breezey glasses of wine :D

Our kindergartners no longer take naps.

... a deep tissue massage. Primarily on my upper back where it feels like an elephant stepped on me in my sleep. And about a gallon of Sangria. I'd settle for Mojito. And I wouldn't say no to a happy ending...

... contentment

I don't want to keep striving for things I don't need and probably don't even desire. I've had enough of trying to achieve a nirvana -- happiness -- that I probably cannot reach at this time or in this place. Finding some level of satisfaction in who I am and where I've been would make the road ahead easier to navigate.

I could use a good financial planner, a personal assistant, a maid, and a chauffeur. Since that is all quite unlikely, the part of all those characters will continue to be played by Saucyminx.

I could use more ideas for lunch that don’t include bread or other baked hoods.

Baked hoods can be hella chewy. :D

How do you feel about salads? Not just lettuce ones, lentil, pasta, or otherwise. I have some good recipes if you’d like. I could dig up that old old old thread.

Baked hoods can be hella chewy. :D

How do you feel about salads? Not just lettuce ones, lentil, pasta, or otherwise. I have some good recipes if you’d like. I could dig up that old old old thread.

See...it's even affecting my typing.

I love salads. However, in my new rules, pasta is just bread in a smaller and fancier shape. I saw one of those 30-second make-a-gourmet-dish videos the other day for a broccoli salad that looked good. Any other ideas are most welcome, though I know that my new aversion to baked goods cuts to your very soul.

See...it's even affecting my typing.

I love salads. However, in my new rules, pasta is just bread in a smaller and fancier shape. I saw one of those 30-second make-a-gourmet-dish videos the other day for a broccoli salad that looked good. Any other ideas are most welcome, though I know that my new aversion to baked goods cuts to your very soul.

No, no. I have lived low carb. I have lived vegan. Most of my baked goods go to other people. The making is the part of my soul.

I gotchu fam. Well, 1 out of 3 anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYV87uzf3iE

Do post a link :). PBJ gets old sometimes.
. :D:D:D

I remembered this salad as I was shaking my Greek dressing a bit too vigorously, causing the lid to fly off, and paint the kitchen, part of the dining room, and all of me with Greek dressing.

2 perfectly ripe tomatoes 1 small bunch green onions 1 small cucumber
1 green pepper 1/4 cup feta cheese Salt and pepper
1-ish Tablespoons of olive oil
Chop up your veggies and toss them in a bowl. Drizzle with what seems a reasonable amount of good olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Gently mix in the feta, and eat it up. (Particularly lovely tucked in a pita if you are not eschewing bread.)

I could use a Hazmat team specializing in Greek dressing removal, and a nice, long hot shower.

No, no. I have lived low carb. I have lived vegan. Most of my baked goods go to other people. The making is the part of my soul.

. :D:D:D

I remembered this salad as I was shaking my Greek dressing a bit too vigorously, causing the lid to fly off, and paint the kitchen, part of the dining room, and all of me with Greek dressing.

2 perfectly ripe tomatoes 1 small bunch green onions 1 small cucumber
1 green pepper 1/4 cup feta cheese Salt and pepper
1-ish Tablespoons of olive oil
Chop up your veggies and toss them in a bowl. Drizzle with what seems a reasonable amount of good olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Gently mix in the feta, and eat it up. (Particularly lovely tucked in a pita if you are not eschewing bread.)

I could use a Hazmat team specializing in Greek dressing removal, and a nice, long hot shower.
Thank you, o saucy (and oily) one. I’ll give this a try soon. I found an avocado chicken salad recipe that I plan to try as well.

Thank you, o saucy (and oily) one. I’ll give this a try soon. I found an avocado chicken salad recipe that I plan to try as well.

No problem tootse. I resurrected the now Zombie food thread and posted 4 more for your consideration. :)

I could use some help at work. I could use about 4 more weeks of summer. I miss her already.

I could use about three extra weeks in August, thank you very much. Waaaaaay too much to do before September arrives.

I could use some genuine anal.

Accept no substitutes!

Ensure participating B-Holes, and anything entering therein has a stamp of authenticity.

Authentic-genuine.jpg

Back