I don't know if this was a subject already...

Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't know if this was a subject already...

Ebonyfire said:
I would not be using any of lancemanyon's counselors. It seems they were not able to help him with his own issues.

Call me, instead. I will give you the real deal. You already have my number.

You are so right......I should have call you......I wasn't thinking right.......I should have call my good friend.:(

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't know if this was a subject already...

Angelofsex said:
You are so right......I should have call you......I wasn't thinking right.......I should have call my good friend.:(

Or send them a pm ;) Just because we don't chat a lot, doesn't mean that people are not all around you and more than willing to listen and talk to you.

I hope things get better soon! :rose:

Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't know if this was a subject already...

Ebonyfire said:

Call me, instead. I will give you the real deal. You already have my number.

Yeah, I'll bet she does. The real deal alright. :(

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't know if this was a subject already...

zipman7 said:
Or send them a pm ;) Just because we don't chat a lot, doesn't mean that people are not all around you and more than willing to listen and talk to you.

I hope things get better soon! :rose:

Thank you Zip...they are....Guess just didn't find the right Dom......or the Dom to find me......just be myself now.

Thank you all again.:rose:

lancemanyon said:

No, I KNOW she does. There are few more honest and helpful than Ebonyfire. That is my experience.

Perhaps if you took aim instead of shooting from the hip, you might hit the mark once in a while.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't know if this was a subject already...

mbb308 said:
No, I KNOW she does. There are few more honest and helpful than Ebonyfire. That is my experience.

Perhaps if you took aim instead of shooting from the hip, you might hit the mark once in a while.

Hey, dahlin!

Need a target?

And you may shoot from your hips to mine, if you wish!

;):devil:

Angelofsex said:
How does a master hurt his slave when something that was so special turn out to be nothing....The day he collars her, and he leaves her to be with someone else......The thing I would like to know for sure....is collaring a slave very important? To me it was, am I wrong to think it?........Help me by answering this, please.

Hello, Angel.

*hugs* :rose:

It is sad and frustrating whenever we find out that our values, our view of a relatonship is so very different from the other party. Collars are on that little list of things that need to be discussed from the outset. And this is why. A hastily given collar that means two different things to two people in a relationship, wil often bring hurt and self doubt.

How anyone could hurt a sweet soul like you, I don't know. But, it takes all types with all different agendas.

(Remember my yahoo? :rose: )

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't know if this was a subject already...

MissTaken said:
Hey, dahlin!

Need a target?

And you may shoot from your hips to mine, if you wish!

;):devil:

Consider yourself put on the "to be paddled" list.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't know if this was a subject already...

Angelofsex said:
Thank you Zip...they are....Guess just didn't find the right Dom......or the Dom to find me......just be myself now.

Thank you all again.:rose:

Or maybe he is not a Dom at all.

lancemanyon said:

I do, in fact. And you know, you are a tiresome person. Perhaps you need to get a clue.

All that hate and self loathing, aimed outward. Perhaps you should see a doctor soon. Before you lash out at your loved ones. I am taking a big risk here and assuming you have some loved ones.

I will pray for your deliverance.

Last edited:
I was going to start a new thread, but I have this one.........and just hope people will read this.

Being a sub......or thinking you are one...

If you are very new at it and think you know so much.....you don't.....A wise person told me once *There is so much to learn.....before even thinking you are one.*.....She is a very smart women for saying that....

You need to understand alot about a dom and a sub.....I myself is going back to learning more before I ever say I am a sub, which right now I have to say no......So much more to know.......You can't learn everything but you could get very close to know it.

Never stop learning.......there is so much about this lifestyle.....that a new person....or even someone like me who has be in it almost a year.and has to go back and understand more of it.

Oh well I could go on and on...hope this is making some sense...Good luck to all.

Angel

Angelofsex said:
I was going to start a new thread, but I have this one.........and just hope people will read this.

Being a sub......or thinking you are one...

If you are very new at it and think you know so much.....you don't.....A wise person told me once *There is so much to learn.....before even thinking you are one.*.....She is a very smart women for saying that....

You need to understand alot about a dom and a sub.....I myself is going back to learning more before I ever say I am a sub, which right now I have to say no......So much more to know.......You can't learn everything but you could get very close to know it.

Never stop learning.......there is so much about this lifestyle.....that a new person....or even someone like me who has be in it almost a year.and has to go back and understand more of it.

Oh well I could go on and on...hope this is making some sense...Good luck to all.

Angel
Whether the person is new or an extremely experienced lifestyler the learning never stops. Each sub or Dom/me we meet will have different unique qualities to learn about and explore.
One of the most valuable lessons to learn in this lifestyle..is walk before you run. Enjoy every second of the journey without trying to get to the end of the road.

ALWAYS LEARNING

Life is it's own series of lessons and those that are truly in tune, take advantage of every opportunity to learn.

It may be about submission or how to submit a letter to the editor to the local rag!

Never stop learning, dear angel.

Shadowsdream said:
Enjoy every second of the journey without trying to get to the end of the road.

I have to agree. Sometimes the journey is more valuable than the destination.

angle

like me you are feeling the pain of rejection
and questioning your part in it .........

in my case I am questioning weather I will ever attempt
another realtionship .... I know that nilla just does not fit me well enough ......

Like the others shared everyday is an experence to learn from

I am here if you can use me

Back