I know damned well why Democrat women are so bitchy!

Cap’n AMatrixca said:
It was for Hitler, it is for Al Qaeda.

Scuze me for not taking the thread too seriously and running everything by spellcheck...

It's amazing I make as few mistakes as I do.

*poke**poke**poke*

The only actual poking about to occur in this thread. *cool emoticon*

How much do you get to post this shit every day? Nobody in the country except
you miles and ish believe this crap anymore.

The overwhelming response gives me a deep sense of fulfillment and gratification...

Just the fact that you feel so important that I need to know that you think I'm full of shit.

You almost sway my positions sir!

Cap’n AMatrixca said:
The overwhelming response gives me a deep sense of fulfillment and gratification...

Just the fact that you feel so important that I need to know that you think I'm full of shit.

You almost sway my positions sir!

I was wonderin, if the money was good I thought maybe I get in on the cash cow too. You dont really have to believe it do you? I could just cut paste like busybody and get my check every month.

I think, too, Pooks, that Liberal men are the reason for so much Liberal Lesbianism too...

Someone posted a good quote yesterday from one Miss Anais Nin (sp? EE?) on how SHE wanted a man to treat her!

:D :D :D

Pookie said:
I think he'd prefer you cut him a check, dude.

For the right amount of cash I could even make Ishmael seem like a liberal.

Hook a brotha up dude. I wanna ride that neocon gravy train! I'll tout big oil and bash environmentalists. Ill expond on the wonders of intelligent design and be staunchly pro life. The faggots and niggers better watch their step. 4th amendment? Who needs it! How am I doing?

MechaBlade said:
You're thinking of Republican women. Republican men are about as good at finding the clit as they are at finding weapons of mass destruction.

teehee. :D

(Yes, that is my useful and intellgent contribution.)

Cap’n AMatrixca said:
I think, too, Pooks, that Liberal men are the reason for so much Liberal Lesbianism too...

Someone posted a good quote yesterday from one Miss Anais Nin (sp? EE?) on how SHE wanted a man to treat her!

:D :D :D

Nope. There is so much liberal lesbianism because of the influx of formerly conservative chicas. That's because so many conservative men have no weapon of mass destruction. Heck, yall go as far as the Middle East desperately trying to find one. *nods*

Back