i love i mean like u

Angeline: are you the "other" woman I heard so much about? Fine! I will back off and let you have your way with chipbutty and his tiny dicky. I am tired of having to baby sit him for nothing anyways. The sex was always horrible. Do not talk to me anymore.

Yes by gum you're right. Chipbutty and I have been having an illicit affair for weeks, weeks I tell you! I'm something of a size queen so I'm not sure what you're working with there, but he knows how to keep me happy.

I won't talk to you again if you don't want me to but I still command unto you to write poetry.

This thread gets the award for Most Misguided Poster Of The Year - let's have a round of boos - uh - applause for this Drewberryless

Yes by gum you're right. Chipbutty and I have been having an illicit affair for weeks, weeks I tell you! I'm something of a size queen so I'm not sure what you're working with there, but he knows how to keep me happy.

I won't talk to you again if you don't want me to but I still command unto you to write poetry.

lol

blabbermouth :rolleyes:

so our 180bs of puerto rican muscle's not been back to answer this. surprise surprise.

Angeline, if i were a dude, id be climbing all over your bones :D

having run my own writing/arts website, does that make me a social climber, or your equal? hehehe

Don't get me wrong I love doing Centos but it can hardly be called original
hence my comment a few posts up - post 21 ;)

it can be done with panache, bringing something new to the whole, but for that to happen it has to be done exceedingly well, imo, recreating imagery to create something sparkling, an 'ooh' moment for the reader, like that one Pablo did with the pearl thingy - he improved on the original image there, though the rest of the piece lacked the same oomph for me!

hence my comment a few posts up - post 21 ;)

it can be done with panache, bringing something new to the whole, but for that to happen it has to be done exceedingly well, imo, recreating imagery to create something sparkling, an 'ooh' moment for the reader, like that one Pablo did with the pearl thingy - he improved on the original image there, though the rest of the piece lacked the same oomph for me!

I did Masquerades of War for Survivor

Angeline, if i were a dude, id be climbing all over your bones :D

having run my own writing/arts website, does that make me a social climber, or your equal? hehehe

Having the keys to the nuthouse door, you'd think I'd have been smart enough to let myself out the back after all these years, but I'm still here. I think that might make you my better. Now c'mere you lusty hunk of man. :D

I am so confused.

And frankly a little disappointed.

I have said it before and I will say it again:
No one ever sends me penis pics anymore.
How does Anna get a little love?

I am so confused.

If I had one - and I'd love to, just for a week say - you'd be the first to get a blow-up. With my luck it'd be 3"...

:D

I am so confused.

You may join me and my main man chipbutty. A trio. But I have no penis pics and eagleyez gave me the hairy eyeball when I said I have no penis pics, so he won't help.

If I had one - and I'd love to, just for a week say - you'd be the first to get a blow-up. With my luck it'd be 3"...

:D

quartet?

neat job you've done there, UYS! i LOVE playing like that, especially with Byron's works

Having the keys to the nuthouse door, you'd think I'd have been smart enough to let myself out the back after all these years, but I'm still here. I think that might make you my better. Now c'mere you lusty hunk of man. :D
*wtf?*oops, yep - here i am, your lusty hunk of a man. now assume the position, babe :caning:

teehee

I am so confused.

i'll get right on it, darlin' *winks*

You may join me and my main man chipbutty. A trio. But I have no penis pics and eagleyez gave me the hairy eyeball when I said I have no penis pics, so he won't help.

quartet?
oho, share me around why don'tcha? no worries, i have enough to go round

twice! :devil::devil:

Back