i need sex bad

am not sure why i am notified at e-mail each time someone
replys to this item....*s*...not that i mind at all...just
wondering....horny never replied.....but, i keep being told
that you are all replying.....so...if nasty old guy appeals
to the threads to cum.....contact at r164@literotica.com....

hornygirl, I travel to Ohio on business and would love to show you what your missing. I just love oral anal and toys. write back and let me know if you would like to meet and learn. I have pics to show you what your missing in the anal area.
mfdiver

hreply to your personal

hi hornygirl

I am 28yo woman who has tried mant different sexual things, including everything u mentioned and more, if u want to talk about it or try some please e-mail me at janettorres@yahoo.com, would like to hear from u to talk or see how u r progressing.

kisses

Janet

Would love to Video

Hi Horny girl, Would love to video tape you . I live in Indianapolis...drop me an e-mail if interested.

Hey baby, sorry it's been three months. I go to college in LA if you are in the area email me at jcmaggi@ucla.edu

Oh luv I'm game just let me know when you're ready for some serious back breaking fucking from a guy with 9 thick inches. Luv I'll give all to you the way you really need it. Jus email be back

horneygirl said:
it been 3 months with no sex i need to get off.

Oh My! I wish it was "only" 3 months for me!! The other day I was calculating how long it's been for me..... Halloween makes 2 YEARS!!! What the hell have I been doing????

new experience

I'm from Wisconsin. I would love to try a few new things with you. Maybe take us places we didn't know we could go. Would it be OK if i held your junk while I licked your pussy and ass from behind for hours?

email me at myluff@hotmail.com or ICQ#74618737

we can help

hello

we are a 22yo guy and a 21 yo girl from Australia. We would love to have cyber sex, talking about everything very dirty.

Reply if you are interested

if u live in hawaii i will be glad to help u if u do e-mail me at palehorse30@hotmail.com

hornygirl, and janettorres

Hey you both sound as if you like a lot of fun. would love to hear your description janet. Where are you both from? I'm stationed in New Mexico. and i'm 29

email me i am just as horny as you, where are you from
jrjohnson58@hotmail.com

can handle it!

I am in the west Texas area around Midland/Odessa. If you would happen to be around here, or if you want to, e-mail me at Mr38@literotica.org. I'll be lookin for ya!
Tom

<Peeking head in.>

dell69 said:
email me i am just as horny as you, where are you from

Had you looked at her profile, or read the other responses here, you would have seen that she is from Ohio. I'd also like to point out that the last time she responded to this thread was on 09-15-2000.

hey, check my post....im wanting to try new things too. drop me a line sometime and lets talk.....kinetickasper@hotmail.com

HEY YOU!!! Great single guy here looking for love

Hi Horney Girl!
My name is Robert and I'm a very horny virgin. I would love to fuck you. If you were willing to see me I would pay for a room and possibly your transpotation. If you can travel reply to me and maybe we can set something up. Ok bye sweety xoxoxox...

its been a long time

just wanted to let everyone know, i did find someone special. maybe that is why not everyone got a reply personally from me. can't help it i fall in love easily. i must say i did try some things out, of course i have yet to do all. last night in fact i tried something i never did. a bit of spanking, submissive slave, giving a somewhat tongue bath i believe is what its refered to. i also relized i like a bit of pain inflicted, biting is my choice such as my nipples. although i may be involved with someone, i still like ideas and stories shared. it's just that my heart is stolen at this moment

forgot something

jsut also wanted to let you know i had the pleasure of knowing licknsuck, let me tell you he has a wonderful little mind for all you ladies and i will assume men too. his name says it all too..gotta get a taste of that

Hey there!!

Hey Hornygirl!!

I am a horny cowboy!! I would love to hook up with you sometime. U named all the things I want to do but my girlfriend wont try. I would love to videotape us having some rough hard sex trying all the things you wanted to do. You sound pretty hot to me I would love to take pics of you so other people could see just how hot you are.

I am all the cowboy you would ever need so write me and lets talk.

Cowboy

cowboyjc@literotica.com I'll be waiting

Hey, let me lick it

Hey, I am in St. Louis hwo about us getting together and solving that problem of yours. If you let me lick it I guarantee you I will make your legs shake.

Back