i need sex bad

i still seek for those nasty comments from both guys and girls. it hasn't been a long time for sex, but i still want more. give me what you guys got..i'll be happy to reply if you have some smart and sexy to interest me

Hey, how you doin...I'm a bit far to soothe your needs, but I have a friend in Ohio who would love nothing more than to help you explore new horizons...If you're interested, get back to me and I'll let him know. And if you're ever in Cali, feel free to get in touch

18/sub/m in Ohio

Where are you in Ohio? I'm right outside Columbus and willing to try new things. Interested?

My Name Should Be HorneyMan

Hello HorneyGirl,

My name should be HorneyMan because that is exactly what I am. However, just like you Sex isn't the ONLY thing on my mind. (It may be the most predominate thing) Nevertheless, It is not the only one. How's this for an idea. Have you ever done anything involving Ice, a teddy, and Q-tips? Boy, do I have a story for you. If you would like to know how the story goes, and you would like to participate in it, drop me a line. You can reach me at

kgboot29@hotmail.com

Ciao!!!

I wonder if u would like to be told what to do
to play with yourself at my command
to tease and torment and beg for orgasm only to be denied
to writhe and moan - wet, hard, every nerve sensitized
until finally having permission to come, you push yourself over the edge in a huge intense climax.
i like to use toys, but have enuff of an imagination without.
i like to hear u describe how u feel, what ur doing , what ur wearing etc.

if this sounds like fun, please reply
we can e-mail, or meet up in the rooms

look forward to hearing from u

Mark Adams

markadams@literotica.org

i guess i'm not sure what i want now...i have sex, but i'm finding i want love with sex. i'm done having my fun, it was nice but now i want someone who wants my mind as well as my body. i want to make love, slow deep. i want to be held afterwards so i can fall asleep without worrying if i should jump out of bed, whip on my clothes, and get the hell out of there. now i know that most men are probably rolling their eyes as they read this, or puking but i know i am not the only female who wants this..at least i want this for now...you never know i might want to have what i had before. i want a caring loving relationship with a man who can make me laugh

yes i agree sex with a realationship is much better
i am form ohio
i live near columbus

Thats too bad

Hey, if you want off the wall kinky everyway sex, i am your man. I will do anything and i meen ANYTHING to please a lady. I am 19 male in Glen Burnie MD. So that meen i am young willing full of energy and at my prime. lets do it!

Back