I protest

Chicklet and MG:

A villainous idea: we all put Vassago on our ignore lists and sit back and watch Lit. crash (for a minute only I'm sure).

P

You know the froggy tongue was supposed to imply that the ignore thing was a joke. I can take criticism, I wasn't ignoring anyone, just going back to fix the areas pointed out while it's still fresh.

NO I can't ignore chicklet, it's impossible. Also I can't ignore anyone that is making suggestions here because you're doing it to help me at my request.

MG, I never claimed to be pc. And actually the idea for this came while talking to a girl:p . So some of it was her input.

just to clarify

I knew you were joking, I am too. It's fun and easy to do with you Vassago! So now I know you're sensitive too,

best, Perdy

p.s. my crits not a joke though.

Master_Vassago said:
Thank you all for your help and hopefully I have made it somewhat more readable now.
O, no! Already? But it's Sunday. P

ARGGHHH ???

Master_Vassago said:
Eh? I didn't mean I'm done revising it. Just I am thanking for help so far. ARGGHHH:D
You're a Master? I'm liking this keeping a man unbalanced; never thought of myself as a Domette type.

Thanks Vassago.

P

Well I made changes as I corrected them here and submitted this story, and low and behold it posted a few minutes ago. Now I didn't resubmit it until this afternoon. Thinking if more changes were discussed I would have a day or two to edit them. Oh well lol. It's posted. Thank you all for your contributions. MV

P.S. I have had a couple other stories in que for days and now that I want one to stay in the little que thing for a day or two it posts. Guess I need to be more careful.

Re: ARGGHHH ???

perdita said:
You're a Master? I'm liking this keeping a man unbalanced; never thought of myself as a Domette type.

Thanks Vassago.

P

domette?

I just love when that little chicklet shows up around the threads. Hmm now I'm on top and beneath her. A Master/chicklet sandwhich
:D

Hey for all those that helped out here. I did take suggestions but apparently even revised, none of us know squat. Or that is at least to a feedback I got. Hmm wonder who I've pissed off in the last few days?

MG, if you read this don't think that I even for a moment consider you. That's not your style. You have much more class than this feedback.

And I quote.

"This message contains feedback for: Master_Vassago
About the submission: Creature In the Night
This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ENLISH? YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL. I GAVE YOUR
ILLITERATE STORY A ONE. PS IT SUCKED." :D

LOL oh well, I always expect at least one per story.

Master_Vassago said:
"This message contains feedback for: Master_Vassago
About the submission: Creature In the Night
This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ENLISH? YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL. I GAVE YOUR
ILLITERATE STORY A ONE. PS IT SUCKED." :D

LOL oh well, I always expect at least one per story.

"enlish?"

lol

love when they make mistakes in their bashing emails

and ps - which sand?

Yeppers I noticed the "enlish" thing too. How hard is it to berate a person's work and at least get things right when you do it?

Master_Vassago said:
Yeppers I noticed the "enlish" thing too. How hard is it to berate a person's work and at least get things right when you do it?

yeah, seriously

Back