I think this might be a new topic to talk about............Doms and Subs.....

Ebonyfire said:

So PBW, can you bend over in that suit?

Eb <eying PBW in wool>

Doh... the suit is Dom gear babygirl... <winks>

Catch me when I'm in panties or something (yeah, like that'll ever happen) hehehe...

PBW "Gawd, these panties give me a wedgie"

P. B. Walker said:

Doh... the suit is Dom gear babygirl... <winks>

Catch me when I'm in panties or something (yeah, like that'll ever happen) hehehe...

PBW "Gawd, these panties give me a wedgie"

Not really, subs look good in suits too!

Eb<leering>

Ok... well.. just try not to ruin my suit... I only have one at the moment. <;-)

PBW "Uhmm.. I think the tie is supposed to be put around my neck not my balls... "

P. B. Walker said:
Ok... well.. just try not to ruin my suit... I only have one at the moment. <;-)

PBW "Uhmm.. I think the tie is supposed to be put around my neck not my balls... "

Pardon me for buting in....

as it were

I believe that the tie goes where Mistress wants it to go.:devil:

Helena:rose:

Goddess Helena said:

Pardon me for buting in....

as it were

I believe that the tie goes where Mistress wants it to go.:devil:

Helena:rose:

Yes I know. :) I'm just being bad...

PBW "A spanking?! ohhh I'm scared... " LOL>.. ya'll know I'm just jokin

P. B. Walker said:

Yes I know. :) I'm just being bad...

PBW "A spanking?! ohhh I'm scared... " LOL>.. ya'll know I'm just jokin

Not to worry! LOL now bend over!

Eb

My toy wears nothing but his rubber collar and lock with the chain leash and stainless steel chastity belt until I begin to add the extras I may wish for a scene.
When I take him to BDSM events I often have him dressed in tight black leather pants that lace up the sides. Black socks and his black shoes highly polished. A black silk shirt unbuttoned just low enough to see his thick collar and black leather cuffs. he is always leashed as well but the chastity belt is left at home in when he wears the leather pants as they are to tight for him to wear both together. Of course he generally wears the letaher remote control panties so that I can torment him with ease.
I love the dressed and classy look on a sub when I take them out..whether they are male or female.

Ebonyfire said:

Not to worry! LOL now bend over!

Eb

Yes ma'am!

Shadowsdream... that sounds like a great outfit. What kind of chastity device do you use? Are the leather pants open in the front so that he is uhmm.. "on display"? :)

PBW "shaking mah money-maker"

Carrera Belt is the name of the two belts I control My toy with and no I do not expose My property with front openings.

It is enough that I allow the other Dom/mes and subs to torment him with the remote control.

yummmy!

my newest addition to my collection is a dark red bodice. my girl loves it, and itz incredibly sexy, though simple. i may or may not wear my play collar.

most often i start out in jeans, or a bra and thong... sometimes naked. it really depends on the situation. but if i'm trying to stir up trouble i'll go for the bodice.

as for my girl, i'll admire her in simply a t-shirt for awhile. admire the curve of her ass, and her beautiful pussy, but then i prefer her naked, so i can touch every inch of her beautiful skin. or her breasts bound in white or blue rope. she's beautiful like that. hum.... chineese rope dress? thats something i need to try - and soon!

errrrr ... the remote control pants.

What part vibrates?

I can imagine where the vibrations could be for a female ... but a male?
Round the balls?
The cock?

Shadowsdream said:
My toy wears nothing but his rubber collar and lock with the chain leash and stainless steel chastity belt until I begin to add the extras I may wish for a scene.
When I take him to BDSM events I often have him dressed in tight black leather pants that lace up the sides. Black socks and his black shoes highly polished. A black silk shirt unbuttoned just low enough to see his thick collar and black leather cuffs. he is always leashed as well but the chastity belt is left at home in when he wears the leather pants as they are to tight for him to wear both together. Of course he generally wears the letaher remote control panties so that I can torment him with ease.
I love the dressed and classy look on a sub when I take them out..whether they are male or female.

I love the outfit. bitch boy has a tight pair of black leather pants too, but it was too hot to wear them the last time he was here.

I saw some latex remote control panties for males somewhere.

Eb

Back