Ice, Ice, Babbyyyyy!

P. B. Walker said:

Do any of you ladies enjoy having ice inserted into your pussies? Or asses? Or do you perfer to keep it on the outside? :)

PBW

I like to tease my nipples a little first.... get them nice and hard...... then tease my slit...... letting the cold ice drip down in between my lips......then concentrate on the clit for a little bit.....

then, once everything is nice and cold.... i like to insert the ice cube into my pussy and then ram it deep inside with a dildo...

never experimented with ice in my ass..... but i usually have the urge to get fucked in the ass when i incorporate ice into my play.

Keri

question about frostbite

does anyone know if you can give yourself frostbite in your ass or your cunt? or would the ice melt before that? could the cold lead to cramping, esspecially in the ass? i know it feels good, but i worry about leaving it too long.

a burn should have ice put on it for no longer than 15 minutes, 10 on young children w/ more sensitive skin. assuming a vagina has really senistive skin i tend to assume 5 minutes would be tops for being safe, but i really don't know.

does anyone know about this?

JeremiahsSlut said:

I like to tease my nipples a little first.... get them nice and hard...... then tease my slit...... letting the cold ice drip down in between my lips......then concentrate on the clit for a little bit.....

then, once everything is nice and cold.... i like to insert the ice cube into my pussy and then ram it deep inside with a dildo...

never experimented with ice in my ass..... but i usually have the urge to get fucked in the ass when i incorporate ice into my play.

Keri

whew... very hot! Do you get more turned on with the ice? :) Do you cum harder?

PBW

Re: question about frostbite

"angel" eve said:
does anyone know if you can give yourself frostbite in your ass or your cunt? or would the ice melt before that? could the cold lead to cramping, esspecially in the ass? i know it feels good, but i worry about leaving it too long.

a burn should have ice put on it for no longer than 15 minutes, 10 on young children w/ more sensitive skin. assuming a vagina has really senistive skin i tend to assume 5 minutes would be tops for being safe, but i really don't know.

does anyone know about this?

Well since the ice is melting at a very fast rate when you are putting it in and out of your ass and pussy I don't think you have anything to be concerned about. Another way to think about this is think about your mouth. Your mouth has a very similar environment to your pussy and ass. You can put ice in there for long periods and you don't get frostbite in there. It takes alot to get frostbite. I think you are going to be safe.

PBW

P. B. Walker said:

whew... very hot! Do you get more turned on with the ice? :) Do you cum harder?

PBW

Hmmmmmmmm.... good question, PBW.

I like the sensations that ice brings, its a whole different feeling... i think sometimes I cum harder from it.... but other times not.....

For me, cumming is very dependent on my mood. Sometimes I'm in the mood for ice, sometimes not. It adds a dimension that is interesting. I like having it in my proverbial 'bag o tricks'. But variety is the spice of life, eh?

Keri

JeremiahsSlut said:

Hmmmmmmmm.... good question, PBW.

I like the sensations that ice brings, its a whole different feeling... i think sometimes I cum harder from it.... but other times not.....

For me, cumming is very dependent on my mood. Sometimes I'm in the mood for ice, sometimes not. It adds a dimension that is interesting. I like having it in my proverbial 'bag o tricks'. But variety is the spice of life, eh?

Keri

Mmm very well put. Good stuff to know. :)

PBW

Icy Kittens

Ice oh ice..

My kitten and I always include a bowl full of icecubes in our play.

However my kitten doesn't react at all to the cold that strongly. It's me that writhes at the slightest touch of the ice. To her cold is a natural thing...I get more of a response with hot substances.

However with careful fortitude and exploration, I learnt that if placed on her belly botton or her clit ,it is a slow form of torture just to let it melt while she begs of my attention.

Also my favorite thing is when my kitten gives me 'ice baths' she sucks the ice making that cute tongue of her cold and then she licks me all over because I often get overheated.

That is so much fun. :heart:

Ice dildo's ....I so respect that idea...~e-vil grin~ :devil:

Oooh -- Charlotte! Your idea of 'ice baths' reminds me of a dirty trick I played on a Dom once.

JeremiahsSlut said:
<snip>

Keri
i've done this many times, and i LOVE it! Although, it's much better when a hot cock is ramming it deep inside!

PBW... i have had ice dildos used on me, during sessions, in my pussy, and my ass... it feels absolutely awesome in my pussy ( my ex Dom couldn't believe that the first time he used it in me, i didn't even feel the cold... guess i was just THAT hot!):p
in my ass, i get cramping in my abdomen, so that wasn't as good...

Great thread topic!
sierra

SierraMoon said:

i've done this many times, and i LOVE it! Although, it's much better when a hot cock is ramming it deep inside!

PBW... i have had ice dildos used on me, during sessions, in my pussy, and my ass... it feels absolutely awesome in my pussy ( my ex Dom couldn't believe that the first time he used it in me, i didn't even feel the cold... guess i was just THAT hot!):p
in my ass, i get cramping in my abdomen, so that wasn't as good...

Great thread topic!
sierra

Mmmm ice dildos in the ass cause cramps... good to know... hehehe... wouldn't want to do that. Sounds like ice dildos can be alot of fun :)

PBW

P. B. Walker said:

Mmmm ice dildos in the ass cause cramps... good to know... hehehe... wouldn't want to do that. Sounds like ice dildos can be alot of fun :)

PBW
Yes, PBW.. for me, they are.. in the right places. As i said, i never even felt the cold.
And in the ass.. that was my reaction.. i don't know about anyone else. Maybe someone could shed some light on their experiences with it???

SierraMoon said:

I've never tried it with a cock..... wonder what the sensation for the guy would be like... anyone know?? Care to share?
Keri

melty

i think you're right on that one PBW... in my cunt it will melt fast enough there's no problem. but based on my own feelings and a few mentions of icy ass cramps i'm staying away from anal with ice, at least for period of more than a few minutes.

mmmm.... Charlote that sounds... so good..........

Re: melty

"angel" eve said:
i think you're right on that one PBW... in my cunt it will melt fast enough there's no problem. but based on my own feelings and a few mentions of icy ass cramps i'm staying away from anal with ice, at least for period of more than a few minutes.

mmmm.... Charlote that sounds... so good..........

Yeah, I tend to agree with ya angel_eve. Although... and anyone that has had anal sex can attest to this... it feels so much hotter in the ass. But I think the other big concern would be that the ass is not as self lubing as the pussy is. I mean, it does lubricate, but definitely not as much or as fast as the pussy. And I think we can all attest to how painful ice is on dry skin.

Maybe just rubbing the ice cube on the anus is as far as you want to go? Mmmm... anyone else with thoughts on this?

PBW

You can instill a delicious bit of panic by pulling a particularly jagged and menacing hunk of ice from the freezer and telling your sub he/she has 30 seconds to suck it smooth before you will insert it in the sub's ass. Penalty strokes for biting or chewing the ice. The sound of the sub sucking and slurping on the wet ice is stimulating for all because the sub is usually highly motivated to get the rough edges off before time expires and thus works diligently at getting it smooth as possible in the time allowed.

Ohhhh my, is anyone feeling nipply?

:D

Yes, I would have to say ice play is one of my more favourite things to do when the mood strikes. Mind you, I have to be very turned on...or the sensation of the ice is just overloading my system.

I can't say as I have tried any ass play with it, but it does sound very interesting. Pussy on the other hand...*purrs*...both dildos and cubes...I will completely agree with SierraMoon...pushing the cube in, followed by a cock is most enjoyable! Personally, I prefer to be on top during this sort of play, that way the water melts out over him. :rolleyes:

One of my more enjoyable Dominant moments (I'm a switch) was based on cum control. Involved were 1) warm water, 2) cool (not ice cold, but definitely very distinguishably cool to the touch...though I suppose one could try ice cold! ;)) water and 3) white wine...and my tied sub. He said the sensations of the different liquids was utterly amazing. I thought it worked pretty good from my standpoint too! :)

~ Rora :rose:

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of ice play. We don't do it very often, but after reading this thread I'm considering looking for one of those ice trays for the sports bottles. That sounds like too much fun.

I've had ice cubes in the pussy.....they melt really fast. I also like it on my nipples, clit, and anus. Not really thrilled about trying ice anally though.

~grin~
dixi

Back