If your s/o agreed to do one of your fantasies ... what are you doing?

I would want to be tied up and watching my wife take 4 or more of her former lovers and I am edged/teased by a friend who I've only had chats with in real life. At some point she blindfolds me and teases my body with her nails and I get to eat her pussy and ass. My wife also has me on clean up duty throughout the night. Just a wild, fun evening in a hotel suite where I am teased but finally my wife agrees to let the other married lady have her way with m
Find her old boyfriend that I heard fucking her before we got together. She told me he had the biggest dick of anyone she'd ever been with. From the sounds coming from the bedroom they were in she certainly had a good time.

A kitchen pass from my wife with a person or persons of my choice no questions asked. She just isn't into anything kinky.

Definitely a bisexual mmf, during which (at least) she enthusiastically watches me suck a big cock, we suck his cock together, and he pops his cock out while fucking her from behind so I can suck her slickness off. If he ends up fucking my asshole, even better.

But I'd also really love just knowing she goes on dates and fucks other men (we're working on it) or even cheats on me.

Also, she has an age-play fantasy that I can't describe that would be fun.

Let's say your significant other agrees to do any one of your fantasies. What would you have them actually do in real life?
To go down on her and her best friend then get her to ride me to her orgasm followed by her bestie in same position until her orgasm then finally getting her best friend to masturbate me to my finale while she watches..

Mmmm, so hard to name just one. Here is one, but a rather tame one. I would like for her to have phone sex with another man. It would be at night, her inside, but positioned in our recliner facing outside. Inside lights are on. I am sitting on our deck, in the dark, looking through our glass door at her. I want it to start slow and build into some intense orgasms.

She’s playing with self and watching me fuck one of her friends that I have fantasies about. Would probably repeat this for another few friends. There are at least three I wanna fuck. Who won the 17 years younger tall athletic with great tits and a great ass. The other is tiny petite and busty. I’d fuck her with her heels on. Last one is curvy and a body built for fucking.

Being tied to the bed. My balls bound as usual but this time with a cockring attached. Her and her friend come in and take turns lovingly abusing my cock, balls, ass and nipples. Serena, wife's friend, would start by sucking my now purple balls and biting then in a soft teasing fashion. My wife Jennifer riding my face like a Serbian saddle while sucking my dick. Then one of them turning 69 and fingering my ass while the other eats the pussy right in front of me. Serena then riding me to a small climax, then sitting on my face to clean her up. There's more, but this isn't the story area.

Right now I'd love to watch her struggle to fit a big cock into her tightness, and watch as she eventually cums hard several times before he fills her with a thick load at her risky time

Back