If your s/o agreed to do one of your fantasies ... what are you doing?

I'm on my knees in panties, stockings, all smooth and femme, sucking a big black cock to make it hard so he can fuck my wife who is watching from the bed wearing brand new sexy white lacy lingerie for her deflowering by a BBC - and hoping that after she has cum all over his BBC he will use that as lube to pop my cherry while my freshly fucked wife watches.

You’re living the dream, Allen. Don’t know if I could take a BBC in my ass, but might want to lick him clean after fucking the wife…

Have sex with her brother doggystyle above my face and let the creampie drip into my mouth before I swallow and take their sloppy seconds

There's too many to choose from but I'd say... I'm tied to a chair so I can't touch myself and must watch my husband with my mom.

Or... He's tied to a chair so he can't masturbate and I pull a train with his friends
I hear your mom is very pretty. And loves sex….

Well, as long as we're in fantasy land:

She'd set up a 4-some with another couple!! Then everyone eats and fucks everyone!! All holes in play all the time! The girls and I suck him off and snowball his cum; the girls peg me while I suck his cock; he fucks my ass while I eat their pussies; he and I DP the girls while they eat each other; the girls rim me while he sucks my cock; the girls ride my face while he rides my dick; the girls 69 and squeeze our balls while he and I fuck their asses; we do some bondage and impact play--just a rollicking, all night, 4 person orgy!!

As fantasys go ,,, a fine looking lady is laying on top of me sucking my cock. I'm busy eating her sloppy pussy. Then another guy come is and starts fucking her from behind, his cock less that an inch fro my eyes. Every once and a while, his cock would slip out of her pussy and into my waiting mouth. Along with his cock would be a flood of her juice. A few stroks and he would be back in her pussy. When he cums, I would get the best of each one, her juicy snatch and his rock hard cock. Clean up duty would take a long time.

She is pretty but I may be biased. And according to her its not sex its "lovemaking... the way of life" lol
Then maybe I need to show her what true fucking feels like. Multiple orgasms, flooding down my throat and coating my balls and as in her cum. THAT'S FUCKING!!

Let's say your significant other agrees to do any one of your fantasies. What would you have them actually do in real life?
I would want to be tied up and watching my wife take 4 or more of her former lovers and I am edged/teased by a friend who I've only had chats with in real life. At some point she blindfolds me and teases my body with her nails and I get to eat her pussy and ass. My wife also has me on clean up duty throughout the night. Just a wild, fun evening in a hotel suite where I am teased but finally my wife agrees to let the other married lady have her way with me.

No more than 8, protection or not woul be up to the man, on my back or bent over.
How about 5, taking turns, and wanting seconds? Bare, Thicc, and Hard cocks. Along with attentive mouths, and tongues. On your back on a pool table, and on your hands and knees with your ass high in the air. For easy access.

You've hit on a fantasy that my 2nd Ex told me she fantasized about... over 10 yrs after we divorced. That and she wanted to be restrained, and an audience while it happened.

Right now, sat here hard....I'd love to be watching as a queue of guys screwed her bareback. Watching her cum on their cocks. Maybe 8-10 guys. Then i get to slide into that mess and leave a load of my own 😋

Back