If your s/o agreed to do one of your fantasies ... what are you doing?

So many, so many, so many...
But right now?
I want to see my wife with a cross dresser. I want to see her with a guy dressed in a black bra, black stockings, suspender belt, silky lacy black knickers.
I want to see her hands on and in his knickers.
I want to see her grinding against his stocking clad leg. I want to see her legs spread for him in his sexy black lingerie.
That's what I'm picturing right now.
Would the cross dresser be you? Are you in the closet and embarrassed to tell her about your love of lingerie?

Man, even answering this I’m tending to cheat to the safer of my fantasies.

Shinari. Always been curious.

It's the art of binding in Japanese, the actually sexual application is apparently translated with kinbaku ... whatever 😅
Dang it I meant “shinari” sounded like ninja kink.

I didn’t know about kinbaku.

For shibari, I just think it’s sensual and beautiful. It doesn’t turn me on per se but like I said. Curious. 👍🏻

we would be sharing a cock, orally of course, recieving the cum at the end, kissing, covered in cum

Anal fisting gangbang, where her and her friends use my ass until it’s a gaping mess.

We've already done MFM with our mutual friend but I'd love for more friends to join. I have several fantasies but all have the same main theme; I want to be fucked by many, unable to count the times they've come inside of me. I want to be filled and dripping with sperm. I want to kiss and fuck while he watches. I want him to reclaim me. I want multiple dicks at the same time.

That would be nice

Just 1? Aww 😅 no!

Either:

A big thick cock at her risky time, cumming inside her

Me tied to the bed, her watching as another guy slowly but firmly screws my face until he cums down my throat

or

Wife getting licked to orgasms by her work colleague while i screw said colleague from behind, cumming inside her

MMF! She'd never agree, so I'll volunteer to be the third in any of your MMF fantasies. Shibari is also near the top. I'm a rope bunny, but she's not a rigger, so ... any volunteers?

My husband dared me to take my knickers off in an outside bar at our hotel, then put them on to the table ,where the waiter could see ,God back in our room we talked about the waiters all fucking me ,God I squirted for only the 2nd time ever
Wow , thats so hot !!!! You squirted , yummmm.

Just 1? Aww 😅 no!

Either:

A big thick cock at her risky time, cumming inside her

Me tied to the bed, her watching as another guy slowly but firmly screws my face until he cums down my throat

or

Wife getting licked to orgasms by her work colleague while i screw said colleague from behind, cumming inside her
Why not combine#1 & #2 using the same big Thicc cock?

Back