If your s/o agreed to do one of your fantasies ... what are you doing?

One of my fantasies is also one of my girlfriend's fantasies as well. Before we met in person she told me that she wanted to watch me being fucked by a trans girl with a big cock while I sucked her. She even had someone in mind.

I told her that I would love to be spit roasted by two trans girls so I readily agreed. After we met in person she told me that she no longer wanted to share me so our fantasy would have to wait. That's fine, I said.

My wife is my sub, but she would like to Dom someone else. Would love to meet up with another couple. The other hubs and I sit back and drink bourbon as my wife totally dominates the other wife and has her way with the other wife. When they're done, our wives return to us and suck our cocks and then we fuck our own wives, all in the same room.

EASY! to have this one son's friend take my wife ass to mouth. I worked with this son's friend a few years ago, and he actually told me he wanted to get this other friend's mom ass to mouth. I still get off thinking about him fucking his other friend's mom / my wife shithole to mouth. Then I'd be his cum eating cleanup cock sucker during the whole nasty hot 3sum with my wife and son's friend.

Taking her on vacation to a beach resort somewhere… I take the first day or two talking to guys… gathering all I can for the festivities the third night… I pick up some sexy lingerie for her to dress in, have everyone meet us at a secluded spot outdoors. She takes her time, teasing us all… playing with her tits, and her pussy and ass… making us all hard until we surround her and cum all over her pretty face and tits.

I replied earlier with my fantasy ...
MMF! She'd never agree, so I'll volunteer to be the third in any of your MMF fantasies. Shibari is also near the top. I'm a rope bunny, but she's not a rigger, so ... any volunteers?
But the only thing she'd agree to might be to visit a clothing-optional beach. She'd sit quietly in the shade (clothed) and roll her eyes as I frolic nude in the sand and water.

Let's say your significant other agrees to do any one of your fantasies. What would you have them actually do in real life?
We’d invite my wife’s former colleague over for drinks and conversation. He’s the one who had a two year affair with her several years ago. Their first sexual act was fucking on his office desk. I want to watch them fuck, then she wants to watch him fuck me. I’ve never been fucked, but would do it for her. Taking one for the team! lol

I'm on our bed on my back naked. My husband is standing next to the bed. 10 of his friends that I haven't been with before come in one at a time and fuck me without condoms. They cum in me or on me, wherever they want. After the last one is done and gone I get on top of my husband and ride him until he cums in me.
That’s hot. Reminds me a bit of a raunchy fantasy I have of being a 22yo college guy. Comes home to give his mother a surprise visit but gets home super late. Shocked to look in the window to see his mother getting gang banged by a group of 8 young guys he doesn't know (18-19yo). Watching from outside as they fuck her hard and enjoying herself until she passes out. The guys leave, but the son can’t resist taking a turn on her sloppy pussy. Leaves to stay the night at a hotel and return the next afternoon. Her none the wiser he knows.

Back