Illinois License Plate Cameras Are Violating People's Constitutional Rights, Says New Suit

Foster Smith law. Michigan.

Well of course the vampires in Michigan want every damn thing they can think of to be registered. Fuck that kleptocratic shit-hole. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

This wasn't in Michigan, though. Try again.

In fact, check the DMV regs for every state in the country, and I'll let you know when you hit the right one.
There’s no need, the law is the same in all states & DC. If it’s on a public road, it has to be registered.
If you don’t want to register a vehicle, don’t drive one.

Some of the more, um, lumpen-proletarian families I've dealt with just drive beaters or stolen cars on faked papers and abandon them if they ever get nicked. I've also met old men who've never bothered to get a drivers licenses because they say that doing without and paying the occasional fine is cheaper than staying legal.

A lot of the Romani are like that, too. On both sides of the Atlantic.

Jesus fuck me to tears Christ!!! Go to a rural area, open your fucking eyes, and observe. Farmers drive tractors, harvesters, and "Farm Use Only" vehicles on the roads all the time. Except for the farm trucks, they don't go to town with them, but they do move them from this field to that. There are also cooperatively owned pieces of equipment owned by a group and shared among them. The don't call the hauling company when they need to move the combine from Ed's farm to Bud's farm. They just drive the damned thing. The deputies and the staties wave if they happen to drive past, since we're not talking city streets here.

Horse are more dangerous than motorcycles. Horses have brains and their own way of viewing a situation, and they weigh better than half a ton. If it wants to go left and run because it freaks out, it's going to, and you're literally along for the ride. It'll stop when it does. Best hope you stayed mounted. My bikes have never done anything like that - they do what I want them to. They're registered. OH, never seen an Amish carriage registered, either.

The single reason I can think of to have any governmental oversight on any of that stuff is to be certain that there is liability insurance in place.

Get out and see the world. Oh, by the way, that food those guys grow won't be walking to big cities in the SHTF.

Jesus fuck me to tears Christ!!! Go to a rural area, open your fucking eyes, and observe. Farmers drive tractors, harvesters, and "Farm Use Only" vehicles on the roads all the time. Except for the farm trucks, they don't go to town with them, but they do move them from this field to that. There are also cooperatively owned pieces of equipment owned by a group and shared among them. The don't call the hauling company when they need to move the combine from Ed's farm to Bud's farm. They just drive the damned thing. The deputies and the staties wave if they happen to drive past, since we're not talking city streets here.

Horse are more dangerous than motorcycles. Horses have brains and their own way of viewing a situation, and they weigh better than half a ton. If it wants to go left and run because it freaks out, it's going to, and you're literally along for the ride. It'll stop when it does. Best hope you stayed mounted. My bikes have never done anything like that - they do what I want them to. They're registered. OH, never seen an Amish carriage registered, either.

The single reason I can think of to have any governmental oversight on any of that stuff is to be certain that there is liability insurance in place.

Get out and see the world. Oh, by the way, that food those guys grow won't be walking to big cities in the SHTF.
You’ve missed the point entirely. No one is saying it doesn’t happen, it’s just illegal to do it.

There's a difference between 'enforcement' cameras and dedicated ALP cameras.

Enforcement cameras take photos of cars speeding or making illegal turns etc. They may incorporate ALP software, but they don't record non-offending traffic.

Dedicated ALP cameras record every single vehicle (theoretically). They can generate alerts to local cops regarding vehicles that have been stolen or known to be used regularly by suspended drivers but the contentious part is where the data is passively stored. That is for when underage females complain that someone like Matt Gaetz has crossed state lines with them for unpleasant purposes, their account can be corroborated by photos of the vehicle making that journey.

If a farm tractor travels from field to field they will never get recorded unless they drive along the freeway to do that.

Anyway, I do live in a pretty rural area. Big Brother hasn't encroached too heavily on us just yet, but I know he's coming.

I'm going to start keeping an eye out for any badly-placed one-eyed cops in my area. Might be fun to see what 7.62x51mm can do to them.

Last edited:
Anyway, I do live in a pretty rural area. Big Brother hasn't encroached too heavily on us just yet, but I know he's coming.

I'm going to start keeping an eye out for any badly-placed one-eyed cops in my area. Might be fun to see what 7.62x51mm can do to them.

I'm thinking that something smaller would be sufficient.

I seem to be accumulating more 7.62x63 these daze . . . .

Back