In Praise of the Male Ass

This doesn't do anything for me. Why? Because the roles are so stereotyped: smooth, boyish/fem bottom and butch hairy top. Now if the butch, beefy, hairy guy was getting his ass played with, I'd be in hog heaven looking at the photo. Whether the top is a twink or whatever, it doesn't really matter to me, but the bottom should always be the least fem of any m2m pairing in order to catch my eye. Unfortunately, I know I am in the minority. Most prefer the stereotypes.

This doesn't do anything for me. Why? Because the roles are so stereotyped: smooth, boyish/fem bottom and butch hairy top. Now if the butch, beefy, hairy guy was getting his ass played with, I'd be in hog heaven looking at the photo. Whether the top is a twink or whatever, it doesn't really matter to me, but the bottom should always be the least fem of any m2m pairing in order to catch my eye. Unfortunately, I know I am in the minority. Most prefer the stereotypes.
While I appreciate both it always turns me on to see a "masculine" muscled guy being the bottom. So you are not alone

f5a94e4d9bd50c131a922aee36d6b28ed777e228.jpg

Back