In Praise of the Male Ass

f5a94e4d9bd50c131a922aee36d6b28ed777e228.jpg
1000026565.jpg

Theres just something so hot about kissing my older friend. My hands grabbing both his smooth ass cheeks in a warm embrace. His hands grabbing mine and we pull our bodies close together. In a short bit he’ll be on top and ill be grabbing both ass cheeks as his cock is deep in my mouth. Teasing his sphincter thinking in another short time my dick will be deep between these soft cheeks. But for the moment I enjoy the passion we share as both cocks are in each the others mouth. It ends up with me behind him grabbing his soft cheeks once again. He arches his back and makes for an easy entry. I push my way in deep until my groin presses against the flesh of his ass. Both hands clench tight and I thrust slowly. My hands grip his waist and cheeks tight and his moans of ecstasy are like music to my ears. My cock aches and leaks precum with each thrust. Finally I get him to lay flat on his belly and the weight of my body once again presses the flesh of my groin against his ass. We almost become one and im thrusting hard deep and fast. After a few short minutes my cock throbs and releases the fury of sperm and I lose my sense of self. Yes i praise his ass and the pleasure it brings both he and I.

Theres just something so hot about kissing my older friend. My hands grabbing both his smooth ass cheeks in a warm embrace. His hands grabbing mine and we pull our bodies close together. In a short bit he’ll be on top and ill be grabbing both ass cheeks as his cock is deep in my mouth. Teasing his sphincter thinking in another short time my dick will be deep between these soft cheeks. But for the moment I enjoy the passion we share as both cocks are in each the others mouth. It ends up with me behind him grabbing his soft cheeks once again. He arches his back and makes for an easy entry. I push my way in deep until my groin presses against the flesh of his ass. Both hands clench tight and I thrust slowly. My hands grip his waist and cheeks tight and his moans of ecstasy are like music to my ears. My cock aches and leaks precum with each thrust. Finally I get him to lay flat on his belly and the weight of my body once again presses the flesh of my groin against his ass. We almost become one and im thrusting hard deep and fast. After a few short minutes my cock throbs and releases the fury of sperm and I lose my sense of self. Yes i praise his ass and the pleasure it brings both he and I.
...swoon...

very well said. i too want to fuck my friend so, so bad. it just hasn't happened in a while due to different schedules. oh well.....it'll happen soon.

Back