Interesting reading on Kamala Hariss’s historical background.

And yet calling Trump a Nazis, a threat to democracy and a traitor isn’t lazy and shitty.

My piece give the reader a rather comprehensive background view of Harris’s history and associations. Whether you like it or or not it’s part of her history. You and your leftist buddies are promoting that Harris is evolving, which is a bunch of propaganda and yet Trump can’t evolve. You people perpetuate double standards.

My opinion, and I’ve pay close attention to Harris, she’s guilty by association. The media can attempt to paint a rosy picture of Harris but my experience for the last 70 years tells me that leopards don’t change their spots. Voting for Harris out of hatred for Trump rather than policy concerns is a sad state of affairs. She’s a total failure on border security. I find her hypocritical that all of a sudden if she’s elected she will solve immigration. Hello!!! She’s VP now!!

So much to attack here. 🙄

I’ll just say kindly that the fatal flaw in all this is that yo boy trump has been president. Did have 4 years. And as such, has a long record of failure, lies, corruption, and unaccomplished promises (especially on immigration). There’s a reason republican voters didn’t see him at primary debates and had Biden not failed so miserably at the one in June - we maybe could have focused on the nonsense answers trump gave then or his own failed history.

You and your leftist buddies are promoting that Harris is evolving… yet Trump can’t evolve. You people perpetuate double standards.

…my experience for the last 70 years tells me that leopards don’t change their spots.

So what is it? Has he evolved from the racist landlord in the 70s to a kinder one in the 90s and placing ads calling for the deaths of children? Or is he simply the same person from yesterday hurling insults at black female journalists while also questioning the qualifications of a woman vp?

It’s hard to pin you down because you write words and sentences that directly contradict themselves. It’s even more frustrating to read. Even highlighting your confusion doesn’t lead a member here to a better understanding so I’ll just say to you - good morning and have a great day today!

Last edited:
And yet calling Trump a Nazis, a threat to democracy and a traitor isn’t lazy and shitty.
Which piece does that?
Specifically, any piece that I've posted or referenced.

My piece give the reader a rather comprehensive background view of Harris’s history and associations.
It wasn't at all comprehensive.

Whether you like it or or not it’s part of her history. You and your leftist buddies are promoting that Harris is evolving, which is a bunch of propaganda and yet Trump can’t evolve. You people perpetuate double standards.
Her friends and associations are important.

Trump has worse associations. Should we bring up the Epstein pics?

My opinion, and I’ve pay close attention to Harris, she’s guilty by association.
Of course you agree with the shitty piece.

The media can attempt to paint a rosy picture of Harris but my experience for the last 70 years tells me that leopards don’t change their spots. Voting for Harris out of hatred for Trump rather than policy concerns is a sad state of affairs. She’s a total failure on border security. I find her hypocritical that all of a sudden if she’s elected she will solve immigration. Hello!!! She’s VP now!!
Again, the opinion piece is lazy and shitty. That you felt compelled to post it shows more about you than it does about Harris.

Which piece does that?
Specifically, any piece that I've posted or referenced.

It wasn't at all comprehensive.

Her friends and associations are important.

Trump has worse associations. Should we bring up the Epstein pics?

Of course you agree with the shitty piece.

Again, the opinion piece is lazy and shitty. That you felt compelled to post it shows more about you than it does about Harris.
I will take the word of a major general of the Marine Corp over the likes of Mika and Joe 100 times out of a 100.

The left has been mud slinging about Trump for over 8 years. When other individuals of high ethical standards points out the obvious hypocrisy, unethical behavior and the strong association with Marxist ideology of your candidate your hair catches fire and is a direct reflection of your lack of objectivity. Nothing in that piece can be challenged for its variety. It’s all out there all you need to do is open your eyes. Many lit posters grow tired of your fake contrarian antics.

I will take the word of a major general of the Marine Corp over the likes of Mika and Joe 100 times out of a 100.
Again, his word isn't the issue.....the actual content is the issue. It is one of the least comprehensive background articles I've seen from anyone.

But you don't even care ....it checks all the boxes off for ya

Communism ✅
Mention of Willie Brown ✅
Background organization that supports.china ✅

The left has been mud slinging about Trump for over 8 years. When other individuals of high ethical standards points out the obvious hypocrisy, unethical behavior and the strong association with Marxist ideology of your candidate your hair catches fire and is a direct reflection of your lack of objectivity. Nothing in that piece can be challenged for its variety. It’s all out there all you need to do is open your eyes. Many lit posters grow tired of your fake contrarian antics.
I have no issue with people criticizing Harris. I actually would prefer more of it to see where her weaknesses really are. But this does what all the rest has done in the last week .....try to find footing in their opposition and fail miserably.

As someone who opposes her, I should expect that you would prefer actual criticism of her with substance rather than this. I should hope you would like to see more about her policies and her Senate record rather than just saying that she had a relationship with Brown. I should hope you would like to focus more on what she did in South America rather than repeat the words "border czar" over and over again.

You're right that people relating Trump to Hitler are weak and pathetic (like JD did) There are actual things that he did, like put out a full page opinion piece calling for five innocent black men to be arrested and executed. People that post an entire piece about Trump being Hitler are shitty writers. People explaining the history of the five black men and background of how Trump got involved are not.

But you keep throwing this shit at the fan and see if it sticks. (Hint: it doesn't get you votes)

Calling Trump 'America's Hitler' is lame and weak. That's what Just Dumb Vance the Weird did.

Comparing the life & policies of Hitler to that of Trump proves a point. Asking what it is about a felon fraudster with a heritage of draft-dodging pimp married to a Stalin era communist that makes you want to elect him as President never elicits a response.

Ican't - "oh yah baby...tell me again how Harris is a communist"

1000011552.jpg

Ican't - "oh yah baby...tell me again how Harris is a communist"

View attachment 2372340
I posted the piece as an informational piece for general consumption, above and beyond all the other postings that have exposed Harris for what she is. I don’t give a fuck what you think, take it or leave it.

I could post several other informative articles that point out Harris’s extreme leftist views, policy inconsistencies and failures and most of all her arrogant and hypocritical FLIP FLOPS! Since MSM is so corrupted, the propaganda arm of the democrat party, they promote her as the second coming of FDR. The only other outlets are conservative outlets that are attacked by looney toons like yourself as being biased. It not worth the time, effect or the insults.

My piece give the reader a rather comprehensive background view of Harris’s history and associations. Whether you like it or or not it’s part of her history. You and your leftist buddies are promoting that Harris is evolving, which is a bunch of propaganda and yet Trump can’t evolve. You people perpetuate double standards.

My opinion, and I’ve pay close attention to Harris, she’s guilty by association. The media can attempt to paint a rosy picture of Harris but my experience for the last 70 years tells me that leopards don’t change their spots. Voting for Harris out of hatred for Trump rather than policy concerns is a sad state of affairs. She’s a total failure on border security. I find her hypocritical that all of a sudden if she’s elected she will solve immigration. Hello!!! She’s VP now!!

Hey traitor, try answering the question asked of you:

So, traitor, what specific policies of the Biden Harris administration are communist. What results of said policies are communist? How do they align with communism and what specific areas of society are affected?

I posted the piece as an informational piece for general consumption, above and beyond all the other postings that have exposed Harris for what she is. I don’t give a fuck what you think, take it or leave it.
It gave no information about the candidate.

Sorry you don't like that I called you out on that. Have a flower 🌸
I could post several other informative articles that point out Harris’s extreme leftist views, policy inconsistencies and failures and most of all her arrogant and hypocritical FLIP FLOPS! Since MSM is so corrupted, the propaganda arm of the democrat party, they promote her as the second coming of FDR. The only other outlets are conservative outlets that are attacked by looney toons like yourself as being biased. It not worth the time, effect or the insults.
You should post information about all candidates, both critical and informational. You should not post hit pieces by biased operatives such as this thread.

Harris is not even close to the caliber of FDR. Anyone saying she is is being hyperbolic and full of shit .....just as 45 being Hitler.

The reality is that with how much the GOP has utterly disrespected the process and have placed activist justices on the bench, SCOTUS needs reforming. We also have the honor of six of nine of our justices committing perjury under oath. Some of them for both presidential immunity and stare decisis. How swell.

The current plan is going nowhere so you can save yourself the vapors. It's using mechanisms within the constitutional framework - not an endrun around it. It is for that very reason that under the current balance of congressional seats that it will not happen. Step away from the propaganda.
“Activist judges”….that’s a laugh. I do appreciate the shout out to Rush Limbaugh though! 😂

Let’s play a little game. How about we go back and see how many times the “liberal” judges crossed over ideologically? Wanna make a bet on who loses? Since I know you wont do your homework, I’ve done it for you….Read it and weep…

Harris is not a communist and has no plans to enact communist policies.
She's already said it isn't enough to have equal opportunity but we must have "equal outcomes." That is the Marxist communist mindset and goal. So you are incorrect.

She's already said it isn't enough to have equal opportunity but we must have "equal outcomes." That is the Marxist communist mindset and goal. So you are incorrect.
She is a Democrat and capitalist. No e of her legislation has been to implement communist policies.

“Activist judges”….that’s a laugh. I do appreciate the shout out to Rush Limbaugh though! 😂

Let’s play a little game. How about we go back and see how many times the “liberal” judges crossed over ideologically? Wanna make a bet on who loses? Since I know you wont do your homework, I’ve done it for you….Read it and weep…

You can laugh but it changes nothing. The reality is that the court went beyond the necessary ruling in both Dobbs and the presidential immunity. They acted outside of the constitution and in both cases answered questions that weren't asked.

You just don't like that term applied to the conservative judges because it's been a rabid accusation from the right.

THE LIFE AND TIMES OF KAMALA HARRIS by Geoffrey B. Higginbotham. Major General, USMC (Ret.)

For your knowledge and interest about the Biden Vice President, Kamala Harris. Here is a timely editorial that exposes the hidden background of Kamala Harris from the Combat Veterans for Congress Political Action Committee that is posted here with permission of the author. CVFC PAC supports the election of US military combat veterans to the US Senate and House of Representatives.

The editorial begins: Kamala Harris' father was an avowed Marxist professor in the Economics Department at Stanford University in Palo Alto, CA. Both of Harris' parents were active in the Berkeley based Afro-American Association; Fidel Castro and Che Guevara were the heroes of the Afro-American Association.

The group's leader, Donald Warden (aka Khalid al-Mansour), mentored two young Afro-American Association members, Huey Newton and Bobby Seale; they created the Maoist inspired Black Panther Party which gained strong support from Communist China; the Black Panther Party served as the model for creation of the Black Lives Matter Marxist organization Khalid al-Mansour subsequently went on to arrange financing and facilitated for Barack Hussein Obama to be accepted as a student to matriculate at Harvard Law School.

Following her graduation from college, Harris returned to California and subsequently became the mistress of the 60-year-old married Speaker of the California Assembly, Willie Brown, Jr. Brown's political campaigns were supported and funded by Dr. Carlton Goodlett, the owner of The Sun Reporter and several other pro-Communist newspapers.

Brown was elected as Mayor of San Francisco, and strongly endorsed Harris' Marxist political philosophy; he guided Harris' political rise in California politics, leading to her election as California's Attorney General. Willie Brown, Jr. was a well-known long-time Communist sympathizer. Willie Brown, Jr. was initially elected to public office with the substantial help of the Communist Party USA.
Kamala Harris is no more a Marxist than I as a transwoman have to worry about pregnancy.

And here's something that should rilly titillate the conspiracy goofs: Winston Churchill allied with Stalin!

( O )( O )

Here in America we have a tradition of dealing rationally with such proposals.

( O )( O )

Today, Willie Brown is widely regarded as one of the Chinese Communist Party's best friends in the San Francisco Bay Area.

While serving as San Francisco District Attorney, Kamala Harris mentored a young San Francisco Radical Maoist activist, Lateefah Simon, who was a member of the STORM Revolutionary Movement; Simon currently chairs the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) Board. Simon has always been close friends with the founder of Black Lives Matter Marxist Domestic Terrorists, Alicia Garza, as well as STORM member and avowed Communist, Van Jones. Harris has been openly and aggressively supporting Black Lives Matter Marxists; Kamala Harris is still closely associated with Maoist Lateefah Simon and Marxist Alicia Garza.

Kamala Harris's sister Maya Harris was a student activist at Stanford University. She was closely associated with Steve Phillips, one of the leading Marxist-Leninists on campus and a long-time affiliate with the League of Revolutionary Struggle, a pro-Chinese Communist group.

Phillips came out of the Left, and in college he studied Marx, Mao, and Lenin, and maintained close associations with fellow Communists. Phillips married into the multibillion-dollar Sandler family of the Golden West Savings and Loan fortune. He funded many leftist political campaigns, and voter registration drives in the Southern and South Western states in order to help his friend, Barack Hussein Obama, defeat Hillary Clinton. Phillips has been a major financial sponsor for Kamala Harris's political campaigns for various California elective offices plus Cory Booker, Andrew Gillum, Stacey Abrams to name a few.

Harris' husband, Doug Emhoff works for the law firm DLA Piper, which "boasts nearly 30 years of experience in Communist China with over 140 lawyers dedicated to its 'Communist China investment Services' branch. He was just appointed Professor at Yale to school future lawyers in the fine points of Communism.

When she was elected to the US Senate, Kamala Harris appointed a Pro-Communist Senate Chief of Staff, Karine Jean-Pierre. Jean-Pierre was active with the New York-based Haiti Support Network. The organization worked closely with the pro-Communist China/Communist North Korea Workers World Party and supported Jean-Bertrand Aristide, the far-left Communist former president of Haiti and the radical Lavalas movement.

Fortunately for Harris, but potentially disastrous for the Republic, elected office holders are not subject to the security clearance process. If the FBI did a Background Investigation on Kamala Harris, she never would have passed, because of her 40-year close ties with Marxists, Communists, Maoists, and Communist China. Harris would never have been approved for acceptance to any of the 5 Military Service Academies, been appointed to a US Government Sub-Cabinet position, or would have been approved to fill a sensitive position for a high security defense contractor. Yet, since Joe Biden was elected, Harris could be a heartbeat away from being President.
You know nothing about FBI background checks and what they deal with.

You also seem to think California was just observed rising from the ocean and that nobody knows anything about it.

California is a land of exhibitionists. I know this very well. I am among the leading such.

None of this is new or even interesting, except that
Trumpofascists singing to Moscow's playbook about American politics belong in Gitmo.

( O )( O )

THE LIFE AND TIMES OF KAMALA HARRIS by Geoffrey B. Higginbotham. Major General, USMC (Ret.)

For your knowledge and interest about the Biden Vice President, Kamala Harris. Here is a timely editorial that exposes the hidden background of Kamala Harris from the Combat Veterans for Congress Political Action Committee that is posted here with permission of the author. CVFC PAC supports the election of US military combat veterans to the US Senate and House of Representatives.

The editorial begins: Kamala Harris' father was an avowed Marxist professor in the Economics Department at Stanford University in Palo Alto, CA. Both of Harris' parents were active in the Berkeley based Afro-American Association; Fidel Castro and Che Guevara were the heroes of the Afro-American Association.

The group's leader, Donald Warden (aka Khalid al-Mansour), mentored two young Afro-American Association members, Huey Newton and Bobby Seale; they created the Maoist inspired Black Panther Party which gained strong support from Communist China; the Black Panther Party served as the model for creation of the Black Lives Matter Marxist organization Khalid al-Mansour subsequently went on to arrange financing and facilitated for Barack Hussein Obama to be accepted as a student to matriculate at Harvard Law School.

Following her graduation from college, Harris returned to California and subsequently became the mistress of the 60-year-old married Speaker of the California Assembly, Willie Brown, Jr. Brown's political campaigns were supported and funded by Dr. Carlton Goodlett, the owner of The Sun Reporter and several other pro-Communist newspapers.

Brown was elected as Mayor of San Francisco, and strongly endorsed Harris' Marxist political philosophy; he guided Harris' political rise in California politics, leading to her election as California's Attorney General. Willie Brown, Jr. was a well-known long-time Communist sympathizer. Willie Brown, Jr. was initially elected to public office with the substantial help of the Communist Party USA.
People who talk about Marxism and Marxists in this manner are like incels talking about eating pussy. On this site it appears they're the same.

( O )( O )

Today, Willie Brown is widely regarded as one of the Chinese Communist Party's best friends in the San Francisco Bay Area.

While serving as San Francisco District Attorney, Kamala Harris mentored a young San Francisco Radical Maoist activist, Lateefah Simon, who was a member of the STORM Revolutionary Movement; Simon currently chairs the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) Board. Simon has always been close friends with the founder of Black Lives Matter Marxist Domestic Terrorists, Alicia Garza, as well as STORM member and avowed Communist, Van Jones. Harris has been openly and aggressively supporting Black Lives Matter Marxists; Kamala Harris is still closely associated with Maoist Lateefah Simon and Marxist Alicia Garza.

Kamala Harris's sister Maya Harris was a student activist at Stanford University. She was closely associated with Steve Phillips, one of the leading Marxist-Leninists on campus and a long-time affiliate with the League of Revolutionary Struggle, a pro-Chinese Communist group.

Phillips came out of the Left, and in college he studied Marx, Mao, and Lenin, and maintained close associations with fellow Communists. Phillips married into the multibillion-dollar Sandler family of the Golden West Savings and Loan fortune. He funded many leftist political campaigns, and voter registration drives in the Southern and South Western states in order to help his friend, Barack Hussein Obama, defeat Hillary Clinton. Phillips has been a major financial sponsor for Kamala Harris's political campaigns for various California elective offices plus Cory Booker, Andrew Gillum, Stacey Abrams to name a few.

Harris' husband, Doug Emhoff works for the law firm DLA Piper, which "boasts nearly 30 years of experience in Communist China with over 140 lawyers dedicated to its 'Communist China investment Services' branch. He was just appointed Professor at Yale to school future lawyers in the fine points of Communism.

When she was elected to the US Senate, Kamala Harris appointed a Pro-Communist Senate Chief of Staff, Karine Jean-Pierre. Jean-Pierre was active with the New York-based Haiti Support Network. The organization worked closely with the pro-Communist China/Communist North Korea Workers World Party and supported Jean-Bertrand Aristide, the far-left Communist former president of Haiti and the radical Lavalas movement.

Fortunately for Harris, but potentially disastrous for the Republic, elected office holders are not subject to the security clearance process. If the FBI did a Background Investigation on Kamala Harris, she never would have passed, because of her 40-year close ties with Marxists, Communists, Maoists, and Communist China. Harris would never have been approved for acceptance to any of the 5 Military Service Academies, been appointed to a US Government Sub-Cabinet position, or would have been approved to fill a sensitive position for a high security defense contractor. Yet, since Joe Biden was elected, Harris could be a heartbeat away from being President.
An impressive polemic. This is the same, but more difficult:

Mein Kampf https://a.co/d/3ifG56w

( O )( O )

The US constitutional Republic is being threatened by the People's Republic of Communist China (PPC) externally, and by their very active espionage operations within the United States. The People's Republic of Communist China (PPC), with 1.4 billion people, is governed by the 90 million member Chinese Communist Party (CCP), that has been working with Russia to destroy the US Constitutional Republic for over 70 years.

If the American voters read the background information (in Trevor Loudon's article) on Kamala Harris, they would never support her election as Vice President of the United States. Joe Biden is suffering from the early onset of dementia and will continue to decline in cerebral awareness; he will never be able to fill out a four-year term of office.

Since Biden was elected, the Socialists, Marxists, and Communist who control Kamala Harris, are planning to enact provisions of the 25th Amendment, in order to remove Joe Biden from office, so Harris can become the first Communist President of the United States.

Since Biden was elected, because Biden would not be up to it, Kamala Harris would lead the effort to appoint very dangerous anti-American Leftist, Communist, Socialists, and Marxists to fill highly sensitive positions in the Washington Deep State Bureaucracy. She would fill all appointive positions in the US Intelligence Agencies, in the Department of Homeland Security, in the Department of Defense, in The Justice Department, the Department of State, the FBI, the CIA, most cabinet positions, the National Security Council, and in the White House Staff.

American voters must alert their fellow Americans that Kamala Harris is a very serious National Security threat to the very survival of the US Constitutional Republic; she has been a fellow traveler of Marxists, Communists, Maoists, Socialists, Progressives, and Chinese Communists for over 35 years.

Even for the most supportive of the Kamala Harris fan club this should raise some red flags. American voters should do their homework.
Agreed. The homework should start with this:

https://www.marxists.org/history/etol/document/swp-us/education/antifascism/silver.htm

( O )( O )

It was an editorial piece by Geoffrey B. Higginbotham, Major General, USMC (Ret.) sent to me and I thought I would share it with you all. I don’t have a media source so I posted the whole editorial. If I had the source I would have posted it as such. I provided the author.
"Editorial" typically means an article appearing in a recognized media source. Yours?

I know and can parse all this stuff. Some of it I helped originate. I won't explain it all here because I have better things to do. Including finishing a book for a major publisher on precisely these issues.

Doing ESL and getting your GED can get you into community college courses where you can learn about history.

Churchill became known for an incident called the Siege of Sidney Street that made him hated by the international anarchist movement. He was rotten on the Spanish war.

In 1940 he saved the world while the Stalinist left in Western Europe helped Hitler conquer a continent. And the exiled Spanish anarchists supported him.

I don't know what to say here. If you have read any of my posts on European left politics you can always just shut up. This will be lots of fun for me. Trumpists skewered, stewed, and fried. I need this.

BTB'S BBQ. Your place at the table is on the menu.

( O )( O )

I did add commentary at the end. It an information piece to do with as you wish. If you want to read it then do so, if you want to try poke holes in it then do so, either way I don’t give a fuck! Some narratives can’t be sliced and diced.
No, you can't.

( O )( O )

Back