Introducing the cast

Claire

I thought I would post the evolution of this piece. I am very prepared to be told I should have stopped earlier. Or never started….Untitled - 18 May 2024 17.25.jpegUntitled - 18 May 2024 17.25 2.jpegUntitled - 18 May 2024 18.51.jpeg

Claire

Her fantasy was that she would wear only a coat over her lingerie, and that she would say goodbye to her husband and take a taxi to the hotel where her lover was waiting for her in the room in had booked. As she walked through the lobby, having unfastened the lowest button of her coat, someone watching might catch a glimpse of bare skin above her stockings. She would unfasten her coat completely, so by the time she stepped into the elevator she would have to hold it closed. Or not. As she knocked on the door of the room she would take off her the coat and wonder whether he would let her in before anyone else saw her.

Snapseed.jpeg

I became a little disheartened recently: the gulf between what I wish I could do, and my ability, is too vast for me to bridge in this life-time. But I have reminded myself that this only is because I am privileged to be able to see the work of some very talented artists here. The vastness of the gulf, is the extent of my privilege.

If I remember correctly, this was my very first attempt at a life-drawing with someone other than Sue posing. Curiously, I don’t hate it now as much as I did then. I remember my mistakes increasing in directly proportionate to my increasing blood pressure… This was such a great pose.

Snapseed.jpeg

If I remember correctly, this was my very first attempt at a life-drawing with someone other than Sue posing. Curiously, I don’t hate it now as much as I did then. I remember my mistakes increasing in directly proportionate to my increasing blood pressure… This was such a great pose.

View attachment 2359368

I’ve missed some of your posts. I’ll catch up with them soon!

This, I think, was the first ever drawing of Sue that I didn’t destroy in frustration. (I have worked it up now a little because otherwise I don’t think I could bring myself to make it public). With my background being photography, she was used to posing, for not for so long whilst I cursed and tried to sketch out some approximation of her! She was sufficiently alarmed by the appearance of her breasts that she had to seek the opinion of a number of men.

IMG_8596.jpeg

Claire.

A reworked version of what was initially a very understated piece. Blame Claire, she always says “go hard or go home”.

Snapseed.jpeg

Last edited:
Sue - she has lost her voice TWICE after being fucked in the mouth very ‘enthusiastically’. The bruising at the back of her throat was insanely bad.

IMG_8883.jpeg

I have been slow to reply because I don’t know how to do so adequately. I have never imagined, for even a second, that someone might talk about my art in that way. Thank you, thank you so much.
Your art is very erotic and suggestive. The lack of photorealism allows me to react to each piece in my own unique way . Each image evokes a strong and personal sexual response. Really like your work.

Back