Introduction!

I second Rinho's Yeowo with a WOW of my own.

It's a drawing right? ;)

Will's

McKenna said:
Black Tulip:

SRP= Sexual Role Playing

It's writing erotic stories while "in character." In other words, you write from the point of view of the character in your story. You can write with one or more than one individual on the same piece. Your writing partner(s) interact with you by writing from their character's point of view. It's like" living" a story instead of just reading it, for lack of a better way to put it.

It's amazing fun, (if not downright addicting!) and you have the chance to hook up with some pretty amazing writers. It's also a good way to research other writing styles without having to invest a lot of time.

If you like, drop by the Sexual Role Playing Forum and look for a thread called "Rick's Rooftop Lounge." It would be a great place to introduce yourself to other writers, and become acquainted with the SRP forum in general.

-McK

Thanks for pointing the way. I've been over, but need to pluck up a little more courage.

(I wish someone could explain to me why, where, when and how curves went out of style for a WOMAN
Mck,

First of all, I'm in total, hormonal lust with your AV. As a guy who can't draw a straight line I'm also in awe of the artist's skill. I thought it was a b/w phote taken with a slow shutter and processed to give it an old photo feel.

As for your question, I can tell you the when and where but can only guess at the why. The when was the early '70's, the where was the US/UK and France.

Rumple

Back