Is being a gay man and not liking anal common?

My ex-husband is convinced that he's strange for not liking anal as gay man. He's not sure he could find a permanent partner because of his opposition to it. Hoping for him he sees that there are lots of guys that might not be into it.

So, over the past few years I've accepted that I'm bi. In fact I'd say I'm more gay than straight and if anything happened between my wife and I I don't think I'd have another relationship with a woman.

I've never been into anal sex. Both giving and receiving. If I'm honest I'm not that bothered with vaginal sex. Sure it's good but I much prefer hands and mouths to penetrative sex.

My query is are gay men who don't like anal common? All I see is people being a top or a bottom, but I've heard the term "side" for men who dont do anal but it's not something I come across much at all. Is this rare?
Anal is awsome , I love getting fucked!°

I’m gay and have fucked guys in the past and on rare occasions have been the receiver, but I found it very painful. I’ve always preferred masturbating a guy as I love the feel of a hard cock in my hand and get very turned on watching him ejaculate. As I have a particular penchant for married guys this suits me fine as they are usually more than happy to be jacked off. Perhaps they think it’s safer and maybe they feel it less gay than indulging in anal.
I have to say, if you’ll excuse my immodesty, over the years I have developed the handjob into an art form. God, doesn’t that sound poncey?!! I guess I’ve had a lot of practice over the years.
Oh, and I do enjoy giving oral and yes, I swallow as well. But this usually only occurs after I’ve brought a guy off by hand before and watched him cum.
Im available.

I am bicurious and would love to feel a nice hard cock slide in my ass down to his balls🤣. While I wouldn’t have to reciprocate, if he wanted to feel my cock buried balls deep in his ass, that would probably be the neighborly thing to do.

Back