is not a haiku

And in the end...

Uncover the truth
no one cares about haiku
except the haikutioner

When you are standing at the gates and St. Peter asks for your best haiku what are you going to do?

fragrant breeze
a hint of sulfur
crispy toes

K.

i hope this is dramatic for the sake of it and not serious. :rose:
It's metaphorical. I'm more an overdose-and-head-in-a-plastic-bag kind of guy rather than a knife kind of guy.

But, no, not literal. I'm just not having the funnest time of my life right now.

It's metaphorical. I'm more an overdose-and-head-in-a-plastic-bag kind of guy rather than a knife kind of guy.

But, no, not literal. I'm just not having the funnest time of my life right now.

i hope things get better soon for you, tzara. 'this, too, shall pass' and stuff.

When you are standing at the gates and St. Peter asks for your best haiku what are you going to do?

fragrant breeze
a hint of sulfur
crispy toes

K.

Sweet olive perfume
breezes keep my eyes awake
keeping you with me.

Photographic smiles
and letters fade in the night
when I catch your scent.

I inhale, holding
my breath hoping to keep you
inside forever.

Captured in my lungs,
throat closed, face in the pillow,
air seems less needed.

Sweet olive perfume
breezes keep my eyes awake
keeping you with me.

Photographic smiles
and letters fade in the night
when I catch your scent.

I inhale, holding
my breath hoping to keep you
inside forever.

Captured in my lungs,
throat closed, face in the pillow,
air seems less needed.

Oh no, I think I saw George writing down your name.

K.

That's your job, I think.

Actually I think if the sword is handled competently the head is not completely removed, a thin sliver of flesh keeps the head from bouncing away. Of course if I am not competent and remove your head entirely then I have dishonored both you and I and must also committ seppaku.

K.

Actually I think if the sword is handled competently the head is not completely removed, a thin sliver of flesh keeps the head from bouncing away. Of course if I am not competent and remove your head entirely then I have dishonored both you and I and must also committ seppaku.

K.
I saw my head laughing
Rolling on the ground
and now
I'm set free
I'm set free
I'm set free
to find a new illusion

Velvet Underground
Which I quoted on my first E, and I'm thinking of turning in, since what is it worth? I have no idea from whence it came, or what the validity is behind it.

Since I owe so much to the advert kings.

Back