Is There a Dr in the House?

Re: Re: Re: Take me home NOW, Lord!

SexySusan said:

I'm just glad he has two shoulders ... You won't mind if I sit on the other side, will you? Otherwise I'll just snuggle up to you ...

:kiss:

Oh yes, of course you can have the other shoulder. But do you think you could just come around this way every now and again? I do like snuggling so much.

I've admired the optimism and open-hearted goodness exhibited by the good DrXBlue since his first moments in this place more then i have the words to express. Any happiness he's found as his life again took on the colors inherent in what gleans from the formation of close physical/mental/emotional bonds with other people are less then what he's due. anyone who's had the great good fortune to become close to him is, i'm sure, entirely uplifted by the experience of clasping an almost elemental force of nature to her heart.

You're a priceless original, Blue.
:rose:

Last edited:
Ebonyfire said:

Damn, right, RS, I am happy dancing too! I guess we are family after all.

Eb
LOL

Ooh, does this mean you'll be at my family reunion? :)
Girl, you don't even know--it would be such a vast improvement over the usual suspects, and I'd be proud to call you a relative--something I can't say for most of the people to whom I'm actually blood kin.

RisiaSkye said:

LOL

Ooh, does this mean you'll be at my family reunion? :)
Girl, you don't even know--it would be such a vast improvement over the usual suspects, and I'd be proud to call you a relative--something I can't say for most of the people to whom I'm actually blood kin.

Same here.

:D Eb

Re: Re: Re: Re: Take me home NOW, Lord!

superlittlegirl said:

Oh yes, of course you can have the other shoulder. But do you think you could just come around this way every now and again? I do like snuggling so much.

How big is that bench? My skinny ass dont take up a lot of room ya know.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Take me home NOW, Lord!

MzChrista said:

How big is that bench? My skinny ass dont take up a lot of room ya know.

You can come sit right here next to me, MzChrista. :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Take me home NOW, Lord!

superlittlegirl said:

You can come sit right here next to me, MzChrista. :D

Sit close, I am taking another pic!

Eb

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Take me home NOW, Lord!

Ebonyfire said:

Sit close, I am taking another pic!

Eb

Close hell, Im gonna straddle her.

Okay Creator, i get the point...

Perhaps i was a little premature in my request for entrance to Heaven. i had no idea that things could get THIS much better!

Listing just the women (in order of apprearance)

Shadowsdream
Willow
Artful's Dream
Hecate
SexySusan
Dixicritter
Persephone36
SierraMoon
CarolineOh
Ebonyfire
Quint
MzChrista
RisiaSkye
superlittlegirl
cymbidia

i am really stunned by this. Like a starving little kid who's been suddenly whisked from a hellhole of an orphanage to a Christmas feast, i am frozen without a clue as to what to do next.

Can i just dive in like it was the most glorious mosh pit there EVER was?

You guys too! Thank you ALL so much! i guess none of you would be here if you didn't know that i love every one of you. Thanks especially to You, Mistress. This has made my week, my year, my life!

What can i say?
God Bless Us, Every One!
Richly Blessed Blue

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Take me home NOW, Lord!

MzChrista said:

Hmm, I might need a close up lens for that shot! LOL

Eb

Re: Okay Creator, i get the point...

DRxBlue said:
Perhaps i was a little premature in my request for entrance to Heaven. i had no idea that things could get THIS much better!

Listing just the women (in order of apprearance)

Shadowsdream
Willow
Artful's Dream
Hecate
SexySusan
Dixicritter
Persephone36
SierraMoon
CarolineOh
Ebonyfire
Quint
MzChrista
RisiaSkye
superlittlegirl
cymbidia

i am really stunned by this. Like a starving little kid who's been suddenly whisked from a hellhole of an orphanage to a Christmas feast, i am frozen without a clue as to what to do next.

Can i just dive in like it was the most glorious mosh pit there EVER was?

You guys too! Thank you ALL so much! i guess none of you would be here if you didn't know that i love every one of you. Thanks especially to You, Mistress. This has made my week, my year, my life!

What can i say?
God Bless Us, Every One!
Richly Blessed Blue

My brother the slut! I am so ashamed!

LOL

Eb

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Take me home NOW, Lord!

MzChrista said:

Yes, I think that is exactly what you should do! *Oooo, shiver*

Re: Re: Okay Creator, i get the point...

mskittykatt said:

hey is it too late to get in on this action!! ;)

Hell no, just squeeze right on in!

Eb

Now this certainly is a perfect mix for a party so keep the party hat on party boy and turn up the music. What song will you play for the first dance? Ok heres the party game...everyone that has posted or is posting to this thread...name that tune! What would you choose for a BDSM oriented melody?
I will choose..."I am your Mistress" by the Nuns.

Shadowsdream said:
Now this certainly is a perfect mix for a party so keep the party hat on party boy and turn up the music. What song will you play for the first dance? Ok heres the party game...everyone that has posted or is posting to this thread...name that tune! What would you choose for a BDSM oriented melody?
I will choose..."I am your Mistress" by the Nuns.

Ooh, good idea! I want to hear "Smack My Bitch Up" by Prodigy. It's got a sexy-as-hell female vocal in the middle. And if we reclaim it in a BDSM context, it's really quite appropriate.

Now that does sound like a great bit of up BEAT! Oooops were My caps on~? ~~~grin~~

I am music challenged... I am more of a Barry White (yeah baby) kinda woman!

Eb

Shadowsdream said:
Eb

Dial a sissy for a song!

He is worse than I am. The boy has no music sense. It scares me to think of what he listens to! LOL

passes Eb a pice of folded paper with a ingle word printed in side.

"Shameless" I think by Garth Brooks...for those slow dances...

What are friends for I say as one music challenged Domme to another.

Ooooh..Good'un mskittykat

Welcome to the party, doll! It's crazy in here. As a matter of fact i don't think you're allowed IN unless you're certifiably MAD!

Cool tunes though! Thanks AGAIN, Shadowsdream!

Want to take a spin around the floor with me?

Blue

It will be My pleasure to share the first dance of the evening with you..please play "Sweet Dreams" to make this a night to remember

Re: Ooooh..Good'un mskittykat

DRxBlue said:
... As a matter of fact i don't think you're allowed IN unless you're certifiably MAD!Blue

you don't even want to know *how* mad i am!
but guess what i'll tell you anyways! just call it the sadist in me :D

the first thought i had in songs (and i blame this TOTALLY on Todd and his God is a Dom thread) was ~
he's got the whole world in his hands!

Back