Is this where people go when...

Does anyone have any comments on tatooing or branding? I am thinking about it, but I just haven't decided.

juicygirl said:
Does anyone have any comments on tatooing or branding? I am thinking about it, but I just haven't decided.

Juicygirl,

There are several threads on tatooing... one particularly good one on the how to board. You might have to use the search function to find it.... and then there is a thread here in this forum on collaring and branding.

I have two tatoos... I love them and would not change them for anything. Himself and I have talked about a third, but I am in no hurry.

RisiaSkye said:
Um, Blue? Read this, then go read my post immediately after, and tell me if it makes more sense to ya, okay?

Not that you ain't cute, T, cuz you are. But, I was funnin' on the GB atmosphere too, and now Blue's got me all paranoid that I'm the only one who "gets" my jokes.

This is a fear I suffer enough already. Please Blue, fix it! ;)

I assumed as much; sorry I wasn't thinking quicker; we could've run a sarcastic parody of the Common Literotican "Flirt Hijacking". I would've found it side-splittingly funny.

Back to the....inspirational.... smirking blonde avatar, I see....

SpectreT said:

I assumed as much; sorry I wasn't thinking quicker; we could've run a sarcastic parody of the Common Literotican "Flirt Hijacking". I would've found it side-splittingly funny.

Back to the....inspirational.... smirking blonde avatar, I see....
Damn, we missed our chance on that one, T. And it woulda been really fun, too. We'll have to start one sometime, for the general amusement of...well...us. :D

Yep, back to lady Vargas. Blue & miles are in lust with her, I think, so I bring her back in their honor. I'll be sure to add you to the list of reasons I keep her around. Eventually, I'm gonna upload a picture of me, and then y'all'll (That's you-all-will for the Redneck Impaired) be begging me to bring this current lady back! I'm so cruel. ;)

Ahem.

I have a picture of R right here. Remember, R? Christmas card...

And you know what? She's as gorgeous on the outside as she is on inside, the part of her we already know and love.

Don't listen to her self-effacing crap.
:rose:

Umhmm, sure, sugarpie. A *rare* picture of me, taken outside on a hot day, after walking around sweating for 6 hours, with me in huge baggy clothes, wearing sunglasses, from far enough away that you can read the pavement more than see my face. Yeah, you've got a clear image of what I look like. You betcha. :)

Even *I* don't think I really resemble that picture, b. Gods forbid. :eek:

But thanks for the thought. :kiss:

Re: Re: Is this where people go when...

MissTaken said:

:D Cute!

I really haven't graduated from anything. I am a forum slut, I suppose. I post on the General, Personals and occasionally on the SRP board.

:)

OK... I got to be bad.....

I just thought Uyou were slut :D

Sorry could not resist.......:heart: :kiss: :rose:

MissTaken said:
Admittedly, my mood directs what forum I am likely to post at.

However, it seems that lately for me, coming to lit isn't about posting as much as the pm's and behind the scenes stuff

I have made some wonderful friends here....

generating from all four boards I have posted at.

I hope, espceially after my last remark, I am one of your freinds.

That AV is something else.....

RisiaSkye said:
Um, Blue? Read this, then go read my post immediately after, and tell me if it makes more sense to ya, okay?

Not that you ain't cute, T, cuz you are. But, I was funnin' on the GB atmosphere too, and now Blue's got me all paranoid that I'm the only one who "gets" my jokes.

This is a fear I suffer enough already. Please Blue, fix it! ;)

I got the joke....
Does that make me even more perverted ?

Richard49 said:

I got the joke....
Does that make me even more perverted ?
Yes.
And that's why we love you. ;)

Oh, and juicygirl? Does this mean you liked the story, or the smile? Either one is quite fine by me. So, thanks.

But, she does give me an excuse to self-promote. So, all you kinky hot-wax types, take a look at "Melting Point," willya? It's over in Fetish, but you can just follow the link in my sig line, ok? Shameless self promotion now complete. Please, continue. :D

Last edited:
Back