It Came !

CarolineOh said:

Sweetheart, that giggle makes my day.:)

Aint neither of yous gonna be gigglin long once I got ya bent over side by side and Im back there rolling up my sleeves.

And no kissyface games while Im whippin your asses!

MzChrista said:

Aint neither of yous gonna be gigglin long once I got ya bent over side by side and Im back there rolling up my sleeves.

What about afterwards?

MzChrista said:

Is giggling while getting a spanking or whipping a bad thing? <winks>

- PBW "You can probably tell from my face that I'm a crack up... there's no way I could keep a straight face when getting a spanking"

P. B. Walker said:

Is giggling while getting a spanking or whipping a bad thing? <winks>

- PBW "You can probably tell from my face that I'm a crack up... there's no way I could keep a straight face when getting a spanking"

You try to giggle and Ill try to make you stop and we see who wins.

MzChrista said:

*giggles*

MzChrista said:

Geez.. I would be in deep shit...I always giggle when being whipped

MzChrista said:

Lemme guess... I'll be tied up or handcuffed at this time... mmmm

I could do it... <--------------------- FAMOUS LAST WORDS.

- PBW "If her ass isn't red, you aren't swinging hard enough"

P. B. Walker said:

Lemme guess... I'll be tied up or handcuffed at this time... mmmm

I could do it... <--------------------- FAMOUS LAST WORDS.

- PBW "If her ass isn't red, you aren't swinging hard enough"

No prob. Any little noise you make Ill pretend I thought it was a giggle and whack harder.

MzChrista said:

No prob. Any little noise you make Ill pretend I thought it was a giggle and whack harder.

Then I'm definitely in trouble... cus if I'm not giggling, then I'll be cussing because of the pain. LOL.

PBW "I will break you." What movie? Huh? huh? 100 points to the person that guesses it first.

P. B. Walker said:

Then I'm definitely in trouble... cus if I'm not giggling, then I'll be cussing because of the pain. LOL.

PBW "I will break you." What movie? Huh? huh? 100 points to the person that guesses it first.

PBW,

MzC & Shadowsdream are the A team! I would be really careful if I were you!
LOL

Ebonyfire said:

PBW,

MzC & Shadowsdream are the A team! I would be really careful if I were you!
LOL

;) oh I have no doubt they would deal with me in a quick and timely fashion. Of course, in real life, I'm not into that kinda thing... so it would just be for their pleasure. I'd have no problem being a puss and safewording out after the first spank :).

If I were to ever get a real life spanking.. it truely would be punishment (or disapline (sp?)) for me. I doubt I could find any sexual pleasure in that. So, you can bet your ass, I would rarely, if ever, fuck up enough to deserve a spanking or whipping. :)

If I ever had to endure a "real" spanking like some of you really enjoy... I think I would have to get into my "zone". The zone I get into when I used to do endurance sports, and still do from time to time when I cycle. It's basically the "runner's high" you hear about alot. However, I know I can do it during sports/exercise, I'm not sure I could do it during something like that, else I just forced myself to shutdown and get into that headspace. Hopefully, I'll never have to find out :) I'd rather be forced to go ride a century instead.

Besides... MzC and Shadowsdream would never get upset with me... I'm too cute and hug-able. LOL.

PBW "Ok it was Rocky IV or V... when the big blonde Russian dude comes to the center of the ring and Rocky puts out his gloves so they can touch gloves, the Russian knocks them away angrily and says "I will break you" in a thick heavy Russian accent. Best line of the movie, IMHO"

Back