I've never seen a flogging safe area body chart that included testicles.

Re: Re: Never say never

superlittlegirl said:

That's the thing, though. I did see the reaction of that one sub, and once I was able to overcome the initial wrenching gut-reaction I had, I was able to enjoy his response thoroughly. I was able to observe the buildup of his arousal, and the subsequent massive release, and it was beautiful. Poetic, even. Definitely sensual, in a very unconventional way. My suspicion is, though, that even though I enjoyed being a spectator, I would have severe reservations about inflicting that kind of pain on a person myself. I'd probably give it a try, just to push my limits as an individual, but it would be difficult for me.

--Freya

I totally understand. I cannot use a bullwhip for that same reason. I have seen it done, properly, and I know technically speaking I could learn to use it, but I just could not bear to use it on one I owned.

Eb

Re: Pure

artful said:

I agree with your statement that the testicles are not the most sensitive area of our bodies,...but I think your analogy is OFF track.

Is there any woman who wants her open eye whacked with a pencil? Or how about releasing a frisky little bug in a masochists ear,...or bamboo slivers driven under the finger nails or toe nails, (a form of blood play or piercing right)?

(waiting for a show of hands) :rolleyes:

I am not gonna subject myself willingly to any of those practices,...including my TESTICLES,...but hey,...I am not a masochist either.

Whatever floats your boat,...if people see an erotic happening there,...then that's THEIR issue,...but for ME,...it ain't gonna happen.

To me,...I can understand people who wish to experience pain,...but I would sure as hell recommend caution to ANY who want THAT kind of pain.

(JMHO)

Bro, you forgot the biggest reason, you are a Dom! It don't concern you. Now go back to your Domly chair and BREATHE DEEPLY or I'm gonna tell Mom on you. (Just as soon as I figure who she is)

Eb <just stating the obvious>:D :D :D

Sis

Ebonyfire said:

Bro, you forgot the biggest reason, you are a Dom! It don't concern you. Now go back to your Domly chair and BREATHE DEEPLY or I'm gonna tell Mom on you. (Just as soon as I figure who she is)

Eb <just stating the obvious>:D :D :D

Point well taken, you are right !(as usual):rose:

WriterDom said:
But I have seen a video of a man in vertical bondage with his legs spread taking a foot to his balls not once but twice from a Domme so hard I'm sure the neighbors felt the impact. And RS said she took a cane to her man's balls.

Now I can't argue the sanity of such play, to each her own, but can anyone comment on the safety side of ball torture?

WD, you feel that way cause:

You are a man

You are a dominant. You do not relate to being a submissive male.

I do not see the sanity of many of the things the male Doms do to their women subs.

Sanity is in the eye of the beholder.

Re: Re: I've never seen a flogging safe area body chart that included testicles.

Ebonyfire said:

I do not see the sanity of many of the things the male Doms do to their women subs.

Can you give an example?

Re: Re: Re: I've never seen a flogging safe area body chart that included testicles.

WriterDom said:
Can you give an example?

Breast torture.

All that titty twisting. I have met a few femsubs with breast problems.

WriterDom said:
Oh I forgot about the PTA. The Purple Tit Association.

You will be surprised how much punishment a cock and balls can take. It just depends on the sub.

And in more than one circumstance, such manipulation served to help discover testicular anomalies.

CBT

I am kindly cruel to the nuts, nicer to his than he is to his own, actually, and I'm concerned about damage.

Flicking, little slaps, tying up to a point, yanking to a point, gentle squeezing, that's about it.

I have a long laundry list of things other than tit torture that makes me think "MDoms are weird."

Pussy is not meant to endure pain, not MINE anyway, for one thing.

Re: CBT

Netzach said:
I am kindly cruel to the nuts, nicer to his than he is to his own, actually, and I'm concerned about damage.

Flicking, little slaps, tying up to a point, yanking to a point, gentle squeezing, that's about it.

I have a long laundry list of things other than tit torture that makes me think "MDoms are weird."

Pussy is not meant to endure pain, not MINE anyway, for one thing.

I hear you.

When I think of pussy torture I think of an untalented dick!

If pussies weren't meant to be tortured, they wouldn't have lips.

WriterDom said:
If pussies weren't meant to be tortured, they wouldn't have lips.

Uh I missed the logic in that one, can You break it down to Me?

I have lips on my face, and they are meant to be kissed, not tortured.

And I have found it is good advice for pussy lips too.

Ebonyfire said:
Uh I missed the logic in that one, can You break it down to Me?

I have lips on my face, and they are meant to be kissed, not tortured.

And I have found it is good advice for pussy lips too.

I give oral exams...the sub gives the oral, and I examine him

Clothespins placed up and down each side of the lips. The pain is stepped up with each pin. A pain slut could probably take one on her clit.

Try it on a ball sack sometime.

I've done that one to myself on occasion, and I don't find it all that painful. Clips are much more painful on my nipples, on my labia that's an interesting buzz.

However, it will remain something I do to myself. Anyone else, man or woman who wants a go at it can kiss my butt.

(Never claimed not to be a maso, simply isn't much of a sub)

Re: Re: Pure

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by artful

Is there any woman who wants her open eye whacked with a pencil?
(JMHO)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WriterDom said:
That's funny

Still funny. Think artful still reads the board from the other side?

I really really really REALLY want to sneak in and make a comment about how men are pussies....but i won't, cause everyone would think i was being sexist, not humorous...so i am going to sneak away with my mouth firmly shut...:p

should have remembered this in the first post...most guys i know can't stand to have their balls touched...you would think they were made of glass...

ok...really....i am going now...

For safety's sake, do not use your lizard as a flogging implement.

aud-zoo-reptiles-2.jpg

Back