I've never seen a flogging safe area body chart that included testicles.

Ãctually I think CBT is quite entertaining....funny looking little objects to humiliate and torture with the crop...finger nails...parachutes...cock corsets...weights and ball stretchers...floggers...clothes pins...candle wax....chastity belts...vibrators...rope....well I guess that gives an idea how I feel about those particular expenditures...
Knowing the one you torment and their pain/humiliation threshold is a realllly good idea!

Shadowsdream said:
Ãctually I think CBT is quite entertaining....funny looking little objects to humiliate and torture with the crop...finger nails...parachutes...cock corsets...weights and ball stretchers...floggers...clothes pins...candle wax....chastity belts...vibrators...rope....well I guess that gives an idea how I feel about those particular expenditures...
Knowing the one you torment and their pain/humiliation threshold is a realllly good idea!

As I've mentioned before, I occasionally play with a few Mistress friends of mines male subs, partly because I am a sadist and there're certain types of pain I can inflict on males but not females
CBT is certainly one of those things
I know my friend Catz' boy terry VERY well, and seeing him arch his body up off the bed & his teeth grit while I apply a suction pump to the base of his scrotum and try to lift his whole body....well, it's just a happy little sadist kind of day :D

Regarding what thickspear said, there's a peculiar ache with possible erotic quality.

One thing that hasn't been stressed here, in this talk of flogging, caning etc, is that there are two issues. Outside and inside.

If you hit the balls with a medium lash or cane, you affect the skin, and even cause some bleeding just under the skin. Not dangerous, I think, but discomfiting. The sensation is stinging.

The other effect is from the striking, the impact. This is more what 'thickspear' describes. An ache, inside; possibly quite severe (and nothing like stinging skin). In fact one may achieve just that, without the bloodying problem. Protect the skin surrounding the testicles with a soft cloth, or even thin piece of leather, before striking with slender stick or cane.

J.

Last edited:
I'm not a domme by any means, but my husband absolutely loves having his balls smacked *hard*, when masturbating or taking me from behind. I used to worry that it would hurt him, but he kept telling me I was too gentle! This only works when he's fully aroused and his testicles have tightened though. I've actually started finding it quite exciting myself, particularly when masturbating him, the control is very nice indeed :D Just different pleasure/pain thresholds I guess. I know my hand sometimes stings afterwards, so I can't imagine how he must feel!

If the smack is hard, he's probably feeling both the stinging of the skin and the internal 'ache' that's so hard to describe--between nausea and fear. You might inquire sometime if he would have what he wants were the skin covered. I suspect yes.

Back