Jared Taylor Warned Us About the Civil Rights Movement, by John Engelman

You mean, when it was basically the KKK?
The New Deal was popular in the South. Millions of the same people who voted enthusiastically for Franklin Roosevelt during the 1930's and early 1940's voted with equal enthusiasm for George Wallace three decades later. These included important Democrat constituencies: Southern whites and Northern white blue collar workers. Because the Democrat Party did not learn from that, the New Deal coalition came to an end, and the Republican Party achieved dominance. Because I am a Democrat I regret that.

I agree with the Democrats on economic and environmental issues, and with the Republicans on many social issues, specifically crime, race, and immigration. I have always disliked the sexual revolution. I do not think that problem is that some homosexuals want to get married; it is that many heterosexuals do not get married and stay married to those with whom they have children, and raise those children properly. I am in favor of abortion, but I was opposed to Roe vs Wade because I think it was a flimsy piece of legal reasoning.

I was wondering when the insults would start. When they do I know that I have won the argument.
Yes, we get that you always say that. (I was going to say "We get that you believe that," but on further reflection I'm not convinced you do.)

The motto of all those here with multiple alts.

Jared Taylor is a white supremacist, and those who quote him with approval will be assumed to believe likewise. In other words, fuck off into the blazing sun.
A white supremacist by definition believes that the white race is superior to other races. This is what Jared Taylor has written about Orientals:

--------------

Asians have faced fierce discrimination in America, but this has not stopped them from working hard and getting ahead.In fact, they have been so successful in "racist" America that whites have even begun to complain about Asian achievement.

Whether one looks at Japanese and Chinese, who have been in America for generations, or Koreans and Vietnamese, who have arrived more recently, Asians have been remarkably successful...

The achievements of more recent Asian immigrants have been well publicized. Everyone has heard of Vietnamese children who came to America unable to speak English and then, a few yearslater, graduated at the tops of their high-school classes...

Throughout this period of constant prejudice and persecution, Chinese worked hard, saved their money, and built better lives for themselves. By the time they had full, legal standing in this country, many Chinese had incomes comparable to those of native-born whites.

By 1969, Chinese as a group outearned Italian, German, and even Anglo-Saxon Americans.

During the 1960s, Chinatown was the part of San Francisco with the most unemployment and poverty, the highest rate of tuberculosis, the least education, and the most substandard housing. Nevertheless, in 1965, only five people of Chinese ancestry went to jail in the whole state of California.

- Jared Taylor, "Paved with Good Intentions"

----------

Wherever you look, Asians outperform whites academically and financially...

we have a considerably less than one standard deviation difference between Asian IQ — North Asian IQ — and white IQ. I think that, too, is a result of genetics, and I think that that is what explains the dominance of Asians in certain fields, and their lower rates of illegitimacy compared to whites, their lower crime rates, their better achievement in school, their higher average incomes...

I think Asians are objectively superior to whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society.

- Jared Taylor Interview

Systemic racism at work....and you are one of it's finest promoters...you piece of shit...fuck off and die!
How is systemic racism responsible for the fact that lower middle class whites tend to perform better on the SAT than upper class blacks?

SAT 3.gif

How is systemic racism responsible for the fact that lower middle class whites tend to perform better on the SAT than upper class blacks?

View attachment 2178012
Someone actually created this graphic and decided "the college board" was adequate for sourcing.

Lmao....and they're commenting on SAT scores......awesome

Someone actually created this graphic and decided "the college board" was adequate for sourcing.

Lmao....and they're commenting on SAT scores......awesome
The College Board is the best authority on SAT scores.

The fact that blacks raised in upper class families tend to perform less well on the SAT than whites raised in lower middle class families can be explained by a well known genetic phenomenon called "reversion to the average." Exceptional characteristics are caused by recessive gene alleles that rarely match in the children of exceptional parents. Black children and white children revert to different averages. The average IQ for blacks is 85. the average IQ for whites is 100.

The College Board is the best authority on SAT scores.

The fact that blacks raised in upper class families tend to perform less well on the SAT than whites raised in lower middle class families can be explained by a well known genetic phenomenon called "reversion to the average." Exceptional characteristics are caused by recessive gene alleles that rarely match in the children of exceptional parents. Black children and white children revert to different averages. The average IQ for blacks is 85. the average IQ for whites is 100.
Yes, I get that you don't understand why the "source" reference is useless. I'm sure you've verified the data....🤣

Yes, I get that you don't understand why the "source" reference is useless. I'm sure you've verified the data....🤣
If data is labeled "College Board" it is reasonable to assume that the College Board id the source of it.

If data is labeled "College Board" it is reasonable to assume that the College Board id the source of it.
Yes, I get that you find that reasonable
..which is entirely my point.

You only find it reasonable because it supports your position....you have never actually attempted to corroborate it nor question it or even attempted to get updated information.

I would find it more reasonable if you provided updated data. Maybe you can go to the website and provide updated information.

(You can't because it's not from there)

Yes, I get that you find that reasonable
..which is entirely my point.

You only find it reasonable because it supports your position....you have never actually attempted to corroborate it nor question it or even attempted to get updated information.

I would find it more reasonable if you provided updated data. Maybe you can go to the website and provide updated information.

(You can't because it's not from there)
There is nothing counter intuitive about saying that blacks tend to be significantly less intelligent than whites. It has been commonly assumed to be true ever since the two races interacted.

There is nothing counter intuitive about saying that blacks tend to be significantly less intelligent than whites. It has been commonly assumed to be true ever since the two races interacted.
So provide updates data from the source.

I'll wait.

I have provided plenty of data. You ignore it. Talk to anyone who has taught in a bi racial public school.
You haven't provided data....youve provided someone else's bullshit with label that you've never verified... sadly...you don't even know who it is.

Source: League of Woman's Voters, Delaware

The parts of the Neanderthal brain that were larger than those of the Cro Magnons who displaced them were the parts determining coordination and reflections. The part that was smaller was the frontal lobes. Those determine conscious thinking and reasoning.

The remains of the camp sites of the Neanderthals and Cro Magnons demonstrate that the Cro Magnons were more intelligent. The Cro Magnons practiced trade. The Neanderthals did not. The Cro Magnons had more effective weapons.
"reflections" should be " reactions." If Neanderthals survived they would be good s certain sports, but not good in managerial and professional positions.

"reflections" should be " reactions." If Neanderthals survived they would be good s certain sports, but not good in managerial and professional positions.
WTF are you bumping up this racist piece of shit thread?

Fuck off and die you piece of human shit.

Really? Your reaction to them only makes your dishonesty show, GitGirl.
Where's the dishonesty? It's a fact that using the term "Democrat Party" makes it all too clear where one's sympathies lie (or at least that you're heavily influenced by their detractors even if you don't think you're among them).

Back