Junkie looking for a quick fix

I just bought Ender's Shadow which so far is excellent, and Witches Abroad since MathGirl told me that Pratchett is worth reading. Also came home with some Mercedes Lackey which I've never really considered before but my friend let me borrow them so I guess I'd better read them...

Dick Cheyney said:
Is that Orson Scott Card's Ender?

yeah whoops should have included the author = )

(I guess he's written three more so far for the Ender series, Ender's Shadow which is parallel to Ender's Game but about Bean rather than Ender, then two more about Bean: Shadow of the Hegemon and Shadow Puppets which I guess just came out recently.

-Chicklet

Chicklet said:
yeah whoops should have included the author = )

(I guess he's written three more so far for the Ender series, Ender's Shadow which is parallel to Ender's Game but about Bean rather than Ender, then two more about Bean: Shadow of the Hegemon and Shadow Puppets which I guess just came out recently.

-Chicklet

I lost touch after reading the third one in the series.

...and Witches Abroad since MathGirl told me that Pratchett is worth reading.[/B]

Those thangs should really be read chronologically. Starting with Color of Magic.

Icingsugar said:
Those thangs should really be read chronologically. Starting with Color of Magic.
Dear IS,
That's a matter of opinion, and I do not share yours. The witches books are a very good place to start.
Ook,
MG

Back