Just a title

I've been trying to come up with a story around the title Hookers In Hell for a while, but haven't gotten anywhere.

For Halloween and a possibility, I could get it done in time for the Holiday

"Incestus"

Tentative cover image

depositphotos_198966812-stock-photo-lady-sexi-dressed-like-demon.jpg

I've been trying to come up with a story around the title Hookers In Hell for a while, but haven't gotten anywhere.
There are a number of towns in the US (especially in the Southwest) called "Hell," so you could go that route. "Hooker in a small town where everyone knows everyone else's business" could be fun.

Alternately, "God, Lorraine, if I have to see another barbed cock, I'm gonna scream."

There are a number of towns in the US (especially in the Southwest) called "Hell," so you could go that route. "Hooker in a small town where everyone knows everyone else's business" could be fun.

Alternately, "God, Lorraine, if I have to see another barbed cock, I'm gonna scream."

I've been thinking along the line of a couple of hookers dying and going to Hell, but no matter what the demons do to them, they just respond like, "Yeah, I had a john who used to like that..."

I've been thinking along the line of a couple of hookers dying and going to Hell, but no matter what the demons do to them, they just respond like, "Yeah, I had a john who used to like that..."

That's both hilarious and sad at the same time.

Back