Just for the record: orientation and gender, please

Desdemona said:
Naturally. The rest of us are just trying to see if we can make a Dom blush. :p

Not close Des.
Not close.

There's only one who can make me blush.

Hope this helps

Bi Dom Male, online and off. Looking for a sub

Female, 35, hetero sub! Never experimented with other females, although lately, all my best friends seem to be lesbians. Of course, my ex thinks that's why I divorced him. Of course, it must be that--and NOT the fact that he was having an affair with one of my best friends and drove me into bankruptcy!

:D

Female, 35, hetero sub! Never experimented with other females, although lately, all my best friends seem to be lesbians. Of course, my ex thinks that's why I divorced him. Of course, it must be that--and NOT the fact that he was having an affair with one of my best friends and drove me into bankruptcy!
:D

Well, :scoff: OBVIOUSLY it was your sexual preference - yeah, the one you haven't actually done, that's it - all that other stuff... his affair, the financial.. that's just blaming. ;)

Kudos for getting out, hope you find something far more fulfilling!

Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

dragonhearted said:
and wouldn't I LOVE to figure THAT out! :D

Nothing to figure out, babe. Just a little heckle between friends.

lol

noooooooooo...I meant wouldn't I love to figure out how to make him blush! :)

Dragonhearted, good luck in your quest. I suspect the one who holds that secret will keep it to herself. ;)

i'm female & looking for a male sub, but i'm froggy's LTR partner :) so obviously, i can go either way.

bump because it nearly fell off the page... take a look-see and post if you feel comfortable doing so.

Okay, here goes. Male, Heterosexual. Hmmm. Still out on what type I am as far as BDSM goes. Leaning towards Dom, but interested in sub too. Is that what is refered to as 'switch'?:)

Het female, sub. I have a little bi-curiosity but I think most of it is going to stay in the fantasy realm...at least for awhile.

B

Well, I guess introductions are necessary........... I'm a female, straight, sub... and proud of it...........

~ Cait

Last edited:
Completely het female, curiously exploring her submissive side, with some help lately.

intro:

Hello
we are a married couple Wet is a young 30 fem (does the cutest school girl ever) and very good shower scenes with other fems,Slave is Her Top, a 41 yr male. very good to meet all of you.

mistresssilkeng said:
I'm her lesbian Dominant sadist... of the mean and womanly variety :devil:

How does mean and womanly work? I am just mean (read bitchy).

Eb

Back