Just for the record: orientation and gender, please

lol I think it was in response, to my response, to the male lesbian Doms who raised their "ugly" heads (personally, I think some of them are kind of cute, though granted, not very womanly) :)

lark sparrow said:
lol I think it was in response, to my response, to the male lesbian Doms who raised their "ugly" heads (personally, I think some of them are kind of cute, though granted, not very womanly) :)

When I see the phrase male lesbian Doms I think of the wolf in Goldilocks and the three bears.

Eb

Ebonyfire said:
When I see the phrase male lesbian Doms I think of the wolf in Goldilocks and the three bears.

Eb

I thought it was ... was ...was ......

Hell I just typed it :D

All Woman...Loves Men...and they better do what I tell them...

:kiss:

Dont let the Sig. fool ya...*winks

I'm a woman, as I guess you can probably tell by my name. I'm straight, but have kissed and fondled women (for icecream and chocolate - I'm easy! LOL.)

~*EroticKiss*~ said:
All Woman...Loves Men...and they better do what I tell them...

:kiss:

Dont let the Sig. fool ya...*winks

I love the sig quote

Female.

Hetero...I absolutely ADORE men.

My boyfriend is bi-curious...damn, ain't I lucky?!

:D

S.

Sraight female, curious and exploring my recently discovered submissive side,
with some help from a wonderful man and the friendly folks of Lit ;)

I'm a female Switch, and bisexual .

Thanks for starting this post. This does help make it a bit easier figuring out who is who on here.

Male- generally hetero... and I apparently enjoy both the top and the bottom, in my admittently limited experience.

<Buttoning up my jeans>
:p Yep definitely MALE - in body although in some of the stories I've written I have enjoyed exploring the feminine side of my character.
:eek: boringly HETERO
;) DOM
In an LTLR with my sub.

jon:devil: :devil: :devil:

All woman

Have known I was bisexual since I was 11 (took me a HELL of a lot longer to act on it LOL)

Submissive (without a Dom currently)

**gritting my teeth, muttering, "patience IS a virtue"**

LOL

male

hetro

exploring the dominant side of my personality

Back