Keep a sketchbook/journal

This is my entry for this thread today. I drew it on a piece of scrap paper and gave it four minutes of my day. It’s nothing but a kind of funny nothing… the tree’s got curves and moves and really wants you to come dance with her, or something! View attachment 2343920
I’m sorry I ghosted everyone after this after posting the drawing. I must’ve done something wrong, possibly using the pencil was enough to do it that caused a bad flareup of pain in my right hand in the area of the ruptured tendon and my already hurting wrist. so I’m out for the day. I can’t really use my hand. I’m sorry.

From today, at the café.
Another victim of my surreptitious sketching.
He was a bit more challenging than the previous, as he was moving more — checking papers, then his lap top.

May6-2024-cafe-600px.jpg

My entry today is again another oldie, unfortunately. No it is not painted on a pillowcase, although it looks that way; I was painting with gouache on paper that was meant for pencil. Wrinkles ensued.IMG_0161.png

Last edited:
I completely forgot about the 10 minute time limit I had set for myself originally I did this sketch today on my iPad. It’s a still life from my bedroom. IMG_0210.png

Back