Kerry as traitor, aiding the communists

Pure said:
Phillippe Bossuet, of Agence Presse France reports the following incident he witnessed:

'Hanoi Jane'--as US soldiers call her-- Fonda, on tour of American POWs, demanded each kiss her shaved pussy. When Pvt. Andres Bobadilla refused and brought his rosary beads at his lips, she had him dragged off for torture, and he was never seen again.

Shortly after, she returned to the US and, with John Kerry began planning the next American flag desecration rally--picture on the(now suppressed) cover of his first book.
Even for Jane Fonda, the description of this incident sounds truely bogus.

Is there any documentation, aside from Bossuet's statement? When did he say this? And who is this guy, anyway?

(edited to fix typos)

Last edited:
Yes, it's true. Somehow, despite being the subject of overwhelming hatred and media scrutiny after her visit to Vietnam, Jane managed to keep quiet the fact that she had people tortured. Only this one Frenchman knew about it, and she had him killed.

"Thwow him to the floowuh, Thentuwion. Vewy woughwy."

Wait, no, that wasn't Jane Fonda, it was Pilate in Life of Brian.

Sorry.

:D

I don't really see any sense in making up or digging up anything on Jane Fonda. Those who hate her don't need anything more than what she obviously did. Those who love her wouldn't be swayed if film of her personally executing americans showed up. And the vast group in the middle just don't care.

I don't see that she has even minor relevance to the coming election. If you think ill of Kerry for his actions after he left Vietnam, then his association with Fonda, real or imagined dosen't matter.

While I understand the PR value of linking Kerry with Fonda, there is no need to villify Hanoi Jane. To the thinking of those who it will matter to, she is quite vile enough as is.

-Colly

Back