Kids

Svenskaflicka said:
Phew, des, you scared me!

First we read thread after thread about your wedding preparations, and then you post a thread about kids..!

I was beginning to think that we were talking about a shotgun wedding here...:eek:

You trip alot, don't you?

perdita said:
Dest, I know what of what you speak; I have a small stable of batteried buckos but as a het gal, and I know Flicka is there too, there's nothing like a live hot pulsating cock. I love penetration(s), and a vibrating dildo is a good sub at times, but I never lick, kiss or suck it, and its owner doesn't talk to me, let alone spurt and sputter and drag its head across my lips.

Perdita :kiss:

Des is a hot babe, I'm sure she can get a fist full of live cock with the tiniest twist of her hips, for her and her mate any time she like. I think it's stupid when women hate each other over their abilities to pull both men and women. Women should realize that they could have just about any guy they want. Only the stupid ones allow guys to treate them like shit.

ffreak said:
The sexiest thing about any sex organ is the person to whom it belongs.

-FF

Man, that's bullshit! To me, at least. I remember just last year when this babe was yanking it up about the my snake. I thought she was very goodlooking, very nice real tits, a bubble butt, and fantasticly shaped legs. After about two minutes I realized that a lot of hot babes would be even hotter if they didn't have head. I shoved my dick in her mouth to shut her up. She didn't give a good blowjob, but I enjoyed the hell out of fucking her.

Back