Killermuffin...

Master_Vassago said:
First thanks Svenska, I was just to ashamed to admit for a while that I couldn't figure it out. :D

OH no your that close...I guess my pen should be quaking then and I need to really get busy. Snickering as I look through stories to submit that are already finished.

you watch that pen or i'll do something nasty to you with it <evil stare>

Svenskaflicka said:
P, I like your photo better than those art-ma-thingies you used for AV's earlier.
Gracias, Fliquita. I like my artmathingies but I'm feeling in my 'cups' these days so I thought I'd show it.

I wish you would bring yourself back too, I miss that special gaze, plus the nudie cartoon is so bland, no life or texture to it.

Perdita
---------

Thanks, PepperTed; your AVs sexy too, and cool.

Chicklet said:
applause!

since svenskaflicka's the most likely winner anyhoo, who cares how she gets her points? <grin>

I go by the same tactics Jean d'Arc used - if you tell people "it's like this", with enough conviction, they'll ultimately end up believing you.:)

The one to the left. The others belong to the group of guys I fooled around with. Erotic Twister...;)

Re: Poor me......

MathGirl said:
Gosh, nobody ever comments on my AVs.
MG

Sorry, MathGirl, but todays is rather vague, it blends into the background so much.
(I have an excuse, I don't get one yet!)

Sailor

I'm making a Not-Really-New Year's resolution: I'm gonna write atleast one story a day until I've filled all the categories!

Scared, Potter? Uhm, I mean, MV?

Back