Kinky Cartoons

Wow!

Great pics, thanks for posting them. BDSM art (mostly male sub) is my favorite type of scene image. I especially enjoyed the first and fifth pictures posted. That poor guy in the fifth picture!
They fall right in line with Monika's AV, also a favorite of mine.
Anime style BDSM art is something I'm just discovering, but so far I've mostly found female sub pics. Anybody out there know where images like the two posted or the previously mentioned Avatar can be found, please share.
BTW, that cow movie was hysterical, thanks for the link!

Re: Wow!

Tyjord said:
Great pics, thanks for posting them. BDSM art (mostly male sub) is my favorite type of scene image. I especially enjoyed the first and fifth pictures posted. That poor guy in the fifth picture!
They fall right in line with Monika's AV, also a favorite of mine.
Anime style BDSM art is something I'm just discovering, but so far I've mostly found female sub pics. Anybody out there know where images like the two posted or the previously mentioned Avatar can be found, please share.
BTW, that cow movie was hysterical, thanks for the link!
I have to admit... I don't remember where I found my av pics. (I've posted the original pic in thread http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=76079)
I'm too on the hunt for male sub anime pics, you're right, they are mostly female sub.
Monika

My Thanks

Thank you for sharing that picture, Monika. I would never have found it without your guidance. I am actively seeking other pics, so if I run across any, I'll be sure to share.
Thanks again.

The one with the woman with the whip......

saying she is pissed as she has broken a fingernail made me laugh.

Back