Kissing after a blowjob

I’ve never had a guy refuse a kiss after he came in my mouth. Most guys actually love it honestly. I think it’s so erotic when I kiss them and can tell they’re really into it.
Yeah it's part of the whole "total physical intimacy" experience.

It's not something I wake up in the morning hoping to do each day, but it's fine. After a woman has graciously given much such pleasure I usually want to kiss her to feel connected. I don't care if some of my cum is on her lips.

Same for sex. If I cum inside of her and am not done satisfying her yet I will lick her clit even if my cum is dripping out.

Last edited:
Yeah it's part of the whole "total physical intimacy" experience.

It's not something I wake up in the morning hoping to do each day, but it's fine. After a woman has graciously given much such pleasure I usually want to kiss her to feel connected. I don't care if some of my cum is on her lips.

Same for sex. If I cum inside of her and am not done satisfying her yet I will lick her clit even if my cum is dripping out.
My thoughts exactly. To do otherwise would be ungrateful for the pleasure she has given me.

May not identify as a man but I sadly do have that part of the male anatomy. That being said 1 yes I do. 2 it’s the same as getting a kiss after going down on my partner if they have a pussy or cock. It’s all body fluid and well umm yummy?

Whether it is my wife, another lady, or a guy, I am always down to kiss after receiving oral. No problem or issues. Always fun kissing someone after they have given oral to another male or female too!

Men, would you kiss a woman after she's given you a blow job? What if you came in her mouth?

Ladies, have you had men who have refused to kiss you after you've gone down on them?

Personally, I think it's a dick move to not kiss a woman after she's gotten you off. I mean, I'll clean up and rinse my mouth out even. But no kiss at all? That's bullshit.

Thoughts?

I've had some guys not want to kiss me after they've shot their load into my mouth. While I never made a big deal over it, it does show some ingratitude in the man IMHO. I mean, how would a guy feel if he went down on me and had my juices on his face and in his mouth and I refused to kiss him? I suspect he'd be somewhat upset over it, though he may not voice it. If a woman's going to go down on a man's dick and suck him off until he cums in her mouth, the very least he should do is kiss her? It's his own cum for shit's sake, and I suspect most men have tasted it at one time or another after they jerked off.

my cum tastes amazing. so i don’t mind tasting it if it’s still in their mouth or on their face

I've had some guys not want to kiss me after they've shot their load into my mouth. While I never made a big deal over it, it does show some ingratitude in the man IMHO. I mean, how would a guy feel if he went down on me and had my juices on his face and in his mouth and I refused to kiss him? I suspect he'd be somewhat upset over it, though he may not voice it. If a woman's going to go down on a man's dick and suck him off until he cums in her mouth, the very least he should do is kiss her? It's his own cum for shit's sake, and I suspect most men have tasted it at one time or another after they jerked off.
Totally agree.

Back