Kissing after a blowjob

My wife never took a load in her mouth, but when we kissed after a blowjob I tasted myself.

I've had some guys not want to kiss me after they've shot their load into my mouth. While I never made a big deal over it, it does show some ingratitude in the man IMHO. I mean, how would a guy feel if he went down on me and had my juices on his face and in his mouth and I refused to kiss him? I suspect he'd be somewhat upset over it, though he may not voice it. If a woman's going to go down on a man's dick and suck him off until he cums in her mouth, the very least he should do is kiss her? It's his own cum for shit's sake, and I suspect most men have tasted it at one time or another after they jerked off.
So well said, LadyJS! Kissing her after she’s taken me into her mouth is this fascinating mix of post-ejaculation euphoria with a reinvigorating arousal, feeling her sopping wet mouth against mine, tasting her lips and my come, mingled.

About 50% of the time, she snowballs with me after a blow job so I look forward to a kiss afterward. I love my own cum.... hell, who am I kidding? I like cum... period.

I would definitely kiss after a blowjob. It’s only fair and I am comfortable with any cum that might end up in my mouth.
Agreed. I ask the guy to hold my cum in his mouth and then French kiss me. So Hot to taste my own cum in a passionate kiss. Of course, I return the favor!

Each time I see this thread or similar ones, my mouth waters… I’d love to kiss her with her mouth full of cum… (It could be my wife with my cum, my wife with his cum or her husbands cum… i dont care)

I always kiss my wife after she has gone down on me.

I usually kiss my bf after I have sucked his cock.

Back