Lance Castor Presents: The Lit Pay Per View 3-Way Film Festival

Re: Tousled curls?

A Desert Rose said:

Hummmm..... You must have seen my picture somewhere to know have known that.
And my God, we are such a hit we made it to TWO threads......
What an honor.

Thank you WD, well done, if a bit short but then so am I.

Rose:heart:

Yeah I know. there was a 250 word limit. I was hoping to come back down :) but was already at 247.

Re: Re: Tousled curls?

WriterDom said:

Yeah I know. there was a 250 word limit. I was hoping to come back down :) but was already at 247.

Are you allowed only one entry in this contest? hehehe.....

Rose:heart:

My Entry

As I enter the motel room with my Master Artful,I am soo afraid,embarrassed,wondering if I will Truly please Him in person,the way I have seemed to online.

He goes to lie on the bed,tells me to take a shower to relax,and naturally,I comply.He tells me after the shower He wishes me to stand before Him nude,hands behind my back,legs spread as far as I can,for Him to View His slave.

I take my shower,slowly,and all the while I am thinking,wondering,'Will my body please Him as badly as I want it too?"I feel the hot water beating down my breasts,relaxing me,cleansing me,washing away my worries with every drop that falls.
I step out of the tub,hair smelling of Herbal Essence"Fruit Fusions",and body smelling of "Juicy Melon with just a dab of Jasmine perfume on my wrists and behind each ear.I am feeling soo nervous.

After displaying my body before Master as He recquested,and seeing the happiness and desire in His eyes- He orders me to lie on the bed and blindfolds me,securing my arms and legswith ropes..He tells me He will be right back.

I squirm to get loose,but to no avail..Next I hear my Master's voice calming me but.. "Is THAT "His" Mouth I feel,His tongue entering my warm,wet,aching pussy?'Feeling myself getting wetter,the assault continues..

there ya go Lane meister!! lol my 3rd person as the case may be remains a mystery by my choice cause you just never know ..could be male or female!!... hehe

Hey Movie Buffs

The 1st anal LanceCastor 3Way Pay Per View Festival Offocial Erection Committee is presently meeting in caucus and in camera, de-briefing the "entries".

Last call for entries....see you @10 Eastern!

Lance

Lance...

at least you can say I am a woman of my word.. finally posted..lol
see ya around` Mr Director,

Artful's(I think Lance is da shit" but my Master is "it" ) dream

Re: Lance...

Artful's dream said:
(I think Lance is da shit" but my Master is "it" ) dream

This is from a woman who claims she never insults anyone. Keep saynig it dream, keep saying it and one day you will actually believe it!

Fortunately "da shit" is in "da eye" of the beholder!

Eb LOL

OH GOD, OH GOD

I just read this... must be asleep at the whip!

ROTFL

Eb

Quint said:
I'm in a giddy state of awe to find myself in a room with two of the most vivacious, verbose ladies of the Lit world: Ebonyfire and cymbidia. I glance from one idol to the other, mouth open, eyes wide. Eventually I notice the awkward silence.

Ebonyfire stands, giving the two of us scornful looks--oh, I almost faint with delight--and says, "I don't do chicks." She storms out of the room.

cym and I exchange a shrug and move towards each other. And stop. I look at her. "Um, you do something."

"No, you do something."

"But I begged nicely!"

"No you didn't either...besides, I've been doing this for longer than you've been born. You do something!"

We sit in frustration, glaring sullenly, wishing....just wishing...that either of us were switches.

Ebony..

Ebonyfire said:

This is from a woman who claims she never insults anyone. Keep saynig it dream, keep saying it and one day you will actually believe it!

Fortunately "da shit" is in "da eye" of the beholder!

Eb LOL
I'm not really quite sure what kind of "personal problem " you seem to have with me or my posts but I believe it's STILL a FREE country (esp here at Lance's) and I dont recall EVER saying I have called no names (just as many have been "hurled my way I assure you) but be that as it may Ebonyfire ,I know my Master respects you ,and so shall I ... my saying that Lance is da shit" means to me that I PERSONALLY THINK He's one hell of an awesome comedian and I RESPECT the way He stands up to critics lol
and as for saying my Master is "It" (should have been capitilized up there (oops sorry) my bad? any ways/.. MY Master IS MY "IT' as I am His . We complete each other.. do have a nice evening..oh and if you can find a post , ANY post by me where i said I have never " called names"? PLEASE do bring it to my attention , at your convenience, of course.. :D

Due To Technical Difficulties..

....on the Lit Broadcasting Network this evening, the Awards Gala will be Monday night, 11pm Eastern

Thanks for your patience

Lance "I Hate SQL!" Castor

same bat time same bat-channel?

okie dokey Lance,btw mmmmm yummy avatar you got there!!:p :p :D

Re: Ebony..

A personal problem with you?

HA!

dream on, dream. BTW. I have the freedom to post to any thread I please. Deal with it!

Eb

Artful's dream said:

I'm not really quite sure what kind of "personal problem " you seem to have with me or my posts but I believe it's STILL a FREE country (esp here at Lance's) and I dont recall EVER saying I have called no names (just as many have been "hurled my way I assure you) but be that as it may Ebonyfire ,I know my Master respects you ,and so shall I ... my saying that Lance is da shit" means to me that I PERSONALLY THINK He's one hell of an awesome comedian and I RESPECT the way He stands up to critics lol
and as for saying my Master is "It" (should have been capitilized up there (oops sorry) my bad? any ways/.. MY Master IS MY "IT' as I am His . We complete each other.. do have a nice evening..oh and if you can find a post , ANY post by me where i said I have never " called names"? PLEASE do bring it to my attention , at your convenience, of course.. :D

damn..... unfortunately, i will miss the Awards Gala banquet this evening....

I've enjoyed reading the submissions though and wish everyone luck...

Park~

(are there still ways to bribe the judges??)

What is it that Lance wants you to spank, lick, suck, massage, swallow, worship, fuck, think about daily and masturbate to?

Think: "Monkey".

Rubyfruit said:
What is it that Lance wants you to spank, lick, suck, massage, swallow, worship, fuck, think about daily and masturbate to?

Rubyfruit said:

Arent I way to young to read stuff like that? :eek:

the crystal ball says....

I am having a vision:

the heads of the mods, spinning wildly, round and round like in The Exorcist.

Follow me? Anyone get it?

Rose

Re: Re: Ebony..

Ebonyfire said:
A personal problem with you?

HA!

dream on, dream. BTW. I have the freedom to post to any thread I please. Deal with it!

Eb

oh well on to bigger and much BETTER things like Lance's "monkey" hehe:devil:

Honourable Mention

The Judging Committee has deliberated and the Gala can begin!

Our Honourable Mention Award goes to Tassie for her realistic portrayal of a transatlantic flight to meet Shadowsdream with Willow.

Taltalizing, yes! The Committee reallly wanted to hear what happened next!

Congratulations, Tassie!

tassie said:
Willow and I sat at the airport waiting for ahadowsdream to pick us up.

"god im nervous" I said, looking at willow. "no need" she smiled, leaning forward and giving me a long, penetrating kiss.

Sitting back, stunned but aroused, i smiled at her, stroking her hair and oblivious to the clicking of the heels behind us at Stockholm airport.

She was there.

Tall, Beautiful, commanding.

She smiled.

"home subbies."

We followed.

Shadow's home was amazing, lying on the enormous couches were two outfits, a serving wench for willow, and a pair of remote control panties for me.

we were hesitant, but she was insistant, a slap of her paddle against her hand and we changed into our new attire.

A week of servitude? I couldnt wait...

Honourable Mention Too!

A Second Honourable Mention goes to Dream, who would have done better with the committee had she included an actual third character...though her indirect mystery third character was a lovely twist and we could "see" her spread magnificently for her Master....we wanted more 3Way. More 3Way with Dream, they called out! More!

Congratulations Dream....you're also a Winner!

Artful's dream said:
As I enter the motel room with my Master Artful,I am soo afraid,embarrassed,wondering if I will Truly please Him in person,the way I have seemed to online.

He goes to lie on the bed,tells me to take a shower to relax,and naturally,I comply.He tells me after the shower He wishes me to stand before Him nude,hands behind my back,legs spread as far as I can,for Him to View His slave.

I take my shower,slowly,and all the while I am thinking,wondering,'Will my body please Him as badly as I want it too?"I feel the hot water beating down my breasts,relaxing me,cleansing me,washing away my worries with every drop that falls.
I step out of the tub,hair smelling of Herbal Essence"Fruit Fusions",and body smelling of "Juicy Melon with just a dab of Jasmine perfume on my wrists and behind each ear.I am feeling soo nervous.

After displaying my body before Master as He recquested,and seeing the happiness and desire in His eyes- He orders me to lie on the bed and blindfolds me,securing my arms and legswith ropes..He tells me He will be right back.

I squirm to get loose,but to no avail..Next I hear my Master's voice calming me but.. "Is THAT "His" Mouth I feel,His tongue entering my warm,wet,aching pussy?'Feeling myself getting wetter,the assault continues..

there ya go Lane meister!! lol my 3rd person as the case may be remains a mystery by my choice cause you just never know ..could be male or female!!... hehe

Back