Lance Castor Presents: The Lit Pay Per View 3-Way Film Festival

3Rd Place

In third place, a classic dick-hanger.....Cym and Quint and Ebony....and nobody gets laid. Cruel cruel cruel fate of fates!

Congratulations Quint....You're a Weiner!

Quint said:
I'm in a giddy state of awe to find myself in a room with two of the most vivacious, verbose ladies of the Lit world: Ebonyfire and cymbidia. I glance from one idol to the other, mouth open, eyes wide. Eventually I notice the awkward silence.

Ebonyfire stands, giving the two of us scornful looks--oh, I almost faint with delight--and says, "I don't do chicks." She storms out of the room.

cym and I exchange a shrug and move towards each other. And stop. I look at her. "Um, you do something."

"No, you do something."

"But I begged nicely!"

"No you didn't either...besides, I've been doing this for longer than you've been born. You do something!"

We sit in frustration, glaring sullenly, wishing....just wishing...that either of us were switches.

Re: Honourable Mention

Lancecastor said:
The Judging Committee has deliberated and the Gala can begin!

Lance you said 11:00pm, by my watch it is only 10:50. You can't just start judging before the deadline like that. Can you?

Minout

A Tie for Second!

Lovetoread and Parklife slide up to the podi-yum together for Second Prize!

lovetoread's tale of illicit desire with a group of astericks and her Tiger was a gripper...most of the Committee were yankin' before they voted!

And Parklife's entry was smooth and sure; a classic end to end three way we've reviewed earlier in the competition at yesterday's awards luncheon at the Hyatt.

Congrats to both of you!

lovetoread said:

This meeting was a dream come true. I had wanted to have *********’s expert hands upon me since I first seen his post, so long ago. And finally it was going to happen.

We had made planned this meeting for so long. After finally meeting face to face and getting to know each other, we got down to business. ********* had brought his own goodies and was eager to try them out on me. When he was done showing me what they were, my arms are stretching above me, my legs anchored to the floor as I wait anxiously for him to start.

Tiger_n_NJ, while not wanting an active part in the coupling, watches me as ********* begins. The sweet pleasure of the pain, coupled with the feel of his hands upon me makes my wetness flow and I can feel it on my upper thighs.

He slid his hands down to my hip to raise me up enough to slide his dick deep with in me. No tentative touch, just a swift entry. It was heaven.

Seeing how hard it was for ********* to hold me up, being that I am so short, Tiger moves behind me and lifts me up against his chest. Making it easier for my new lover to pound into me.

Kissing the side of my neck, Tiger tells me to let go, to cum for *********.

Being a good sub, I did as I was told. And at the top of my voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by Parklife
“Come and sit.”
Hearing her words always sends the same shiver down my spine. A shiver of anticipation, desire, need. Immediately I walk into the room and sit facing her. Head down, eyes focused on her ankles as she sits atop the bed one leg perched over the other.

“Tonight, we’ll take you one step further.”

The shivers return. I notice the shadow of A figure in a corner of the room behind me…

My fantasy involves Adreina and Glamorilla (lit member but not a bdsm poster as far as I can tell). Adreina being the dominant one and conducting a scene in which I am forced into a bi-sexual encounter with Glam. I am to perform oral sex on him to completion with the point being that I am to drink from the source, so to speak. First comes the body worship of this ‘gift’ she has given me, then it’s to my knees as he sits in a chair and begins to instruct me on the hows of performing oral sex.

She begins to toy with my ass, slapping, lubricating and eventually I feel the cold hard touch of a strap-on. She grasps my hips and eases the head of strap-on into my ass. My mouth moans inaudibly as she begins to fuck me from behind and I feel the the sexual power of two separate people on either end of me.

He cums, perhaps she orgasms, and I enjoy one hell of a good evening.

Special Achioevement Award in AV Technology....

...goes to foxinsox, for the flat out coolest AV on the whole of Lit.

Foxinsox, we're pleased that you are our Official Fluffer!

It's hard to see you go.....

foxinsox said:
Think I'll just be the fluffer :)

And The Winner IS.....

Writer Dom, for his "Tale of Two Servants", starring A Desert Rose & Rubyfruit.

It's a tender, cumming of age piece, set in the Dom Lounge and is based on a true story.

Though it has no pizza delivery guy, it has it all: WD, a studly Dom of the textbook, Harrison "Flogger" Ford type.....ADR, the perky Desert-dwelling ingenue only too willing to take candy from a stranger on the mean streets of Vegas....and the resplendant Betti-Page-esque Ruby, in her triumphant return to the BDSM stage as more than "just" a flirt searching endlessly for fresh cock-meat in Reno.

It'll make you laugh, it'll make you cream in your jeans....it's the feel em up runaway smash hit of the season....you simply must see....."Tale of Two Servants."

Thank you everyone!

Goodnight!

WriterDom said:
A Tale of Two Servants - Desert Rose and Rubyfruit

Ruby felt strangely comfortable even though she was stretched across the spanking bench with both her wrists and ankles secured near the cold stone floor of the Dom Lounge. Rose was sitting in the floor. Her legs spread wide by the spreader bar, and arms straight out to the side supported by another spreader bar resting against her neck. Her sight was obscured by the black silk wrapped around her head. She could only smell the fruity wetness of Ruby’s privates.

WriterDom stepped between them and rubbed the head of his cock up and down the wet slit of Ruby’s tight pussy, then sank it deep within her. Her moans of pleasure soon turned to disappointment as he withdrew completely, turned around, and slapped his wet cock against Rose’s face as she desperately searched for it with her mouth. He steadied her by grabbing two handfuls of her tousled curls and fucked her mouth hard. And then he stopped, and returned to poor neglected Ruby. The dance of suck and fuck continued till at last he filled Ruby’s cunt with his hot seed.

He removed the upper spreader bar from Rose’s arms and unwound the blindfold.

“Lick the mess up, sweet Rose. I want no hint of my smell on the bench or in her pussy when I get back. I’m going upstairs to see if any guests have arrived. If not, perhaps we’ll play some more.”

Re: Honourable Mention Too!

Lancecastor said:
A Second Honourable Mention goes to Dream, who would have done better with the committee had she included an actual third character...though her indirect mystery third character was a lovely twist and we could "see" her spread magnificently for her Master....we wanted more 3Way. More 3Way with Dream, they called out! More!

Congratulations Dream....you're also a Winner!

why thank-you very much Mr. Lance"He knows what He wants done to His monkey" Castor .. "giggles" I'd like to accept thios honorable award on behalf of all the "little people" , my fellow *Flamettes*(People who are constantly getting Flamed at this Forum)Rubyfruit and Sir Lance Himself....
I will put this in a place of "Honor' probably next to my award my Master gave me for " Best-looking submissive on a spreader bar"..hehe :devil:
Thank -you thank -you!! (takes a bow) or should I say "curtesy? lol

Congrats To Writerdom..

huggs to you (if ya accept them that is) and Congratulations .. I wholeheartedly agree on the committeee's choice.Also ,:rose: x12 to both Rose, Ruby,Foxinsox and LTR too.. best wishes to all the winners!!
cant wait till next contest...:D

Well done all but....

my vote went to us and more specifically, YOU WD.

I LOVE to win, play me at backgammon sometime or ask Artful.....

Rose:heart:

Re: Well done all but....

A Desert Rose said:
my vote went to us and more specifically, YOU WD.

I LOVE to win, play me at backgammon sometime or ask Artful.....

Rose:heart:

ok, does yahoo have backgammon?

Gratzies Writer Dom.. definitely a fabulous scenario..

And I'm honored to share the podium lovetoread...

Thanks Lance!!

Park~

Thanks all for playing along....we'll have to do this again sometime, it's good writing practice, i think.

Back