Lesbian Couples for Ladies and Lesbians

"Listen here you", while I sternly shake my finger.

I simply floated an idea to a group of women, who rhen developed it into a thread, which some participate.

f4fea6a2f269dd70b1e1379ea99c9666.jpg
Don't play it down C_H1 - Without someone planting the seeds here on Lit, and nurturing them, the place would be barren.
YOU have done so much for the LGBTQIA community here and are always fighting in their corner.

So you can put that finger away, (...well maybe find another use for it 😉), and just accept that a lot of us here have a lot to be grateful for because of YOU! ❤️❤️💋

Don't play it down C_H1 - Without someone planting the seeds here on Lit, and nurturing them, the place would be barren.
YOU have done so much for the LGBTQIA community here and are always fighting in their corner.

So you can put that finger away, (...well maybe find another use for it 😉), and just accept that a lot of us here have a lot to be grateful for because of YOU! ❤️❤️💋

I am one woman, and I understand why women don't, however a thread lives from women participating, whether it's photos or text.

And as for

... So you can put that finger away, (...well maybe find another use for it 😉), ...

ef8362b1975d49319d696725b713d2c9.jpg

Back