Lesbian Preferences Discussion (pls no men)

My fave thing to do is sit up in bed and have her sit between my legs and lean back against my body. I begin to masturbate her body like it was my own.
Mmm… the feeling of her soft naked body against my boobs, caressing her body and boobs as I pleasure her, she leans her head back and kisses my face, my lips, her soft moans and quivers of pleasure, my ankles locked over her knees to force her legs open. I love it when she digs her nails into my thighs when she begins to cum. 🥰🥰❤️❤️

Mmm… the feeling of her soft naked body against my boobs, caressing her body and boobs as I pleasure her, she leans her head back and kisses my face, my lips, her soft moans and quivers of pleasure, my ankles locked over her knees to force her legs open. I love it when she digs her nails into my thighs when she begins to cum. 🥰🥰❤️❤️
💦💦:devilish:

One of the best, intense, sexual experiences!

My girlfriend, Heidi, did this for me recently but she teased and edged me for an hour, used multiple toys in me (at the same time), and stoked my fetishes by locking me in a ball gag. She made me melt when she finally let me cum.
I would love to be in that position with my hands tied behind me. Of course, you know what my fingers will find back there 🫦

I would love to be in that position with my hands tied behind me. Of course, you know what my fingers will find back there 🫦
Better with restraints baby girl. You want to be able to move your wrists and fingers a little easier.😘🤗

Back