Lingerie for Ladies and Lesbians - #II

I have an idea many people like me come here to dream and wish our panties fit so well. And yes, sometimes cry because we know we are doomed to struggle.
I am so thankful for those of us who become who the would

77a4eae7-173f-4bd4-b6fa-996e85d79115.jpg

No, no, no. You are not stepping on any toes. (And you can't do that if she's playfully restrained using scarves) You asked a valid question why some types of photos are posted, and why others aren't. I wanted to hopefully explain.

Try this way. Some guys will post whatever they want wherever they want. And those are on top of if I post something what some guys like, then they post their comments .
Whose scarves?🤫🤭

Apologize you don't enjoy the photos posted here. If you want, please feel free to send me a PM giving me an idea of the more normal looking women you like, and will see what I can do for you
Ms Hither,
First let me say, I have admired your selection of posts in all your many threads, for years, including your most recent attempt at humor here on this thread (young Frankenstein), you were successful of course. Maybe, my use of the word "normal" was not quite what I met, everybody's normal is not the same as everybody else's. Especially when it comes in the form of an attractive women. The phrase "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" comes to mind. Maybe a better choice on my part should have been, "the woman next-door look". Lets face it, the photograph in question was of a very attractive woman (my humble opinion of course) a women who I think I could be standing next to in the local Starbucks, or Whole Foods, I would love to have struck up a conversation with her in line and maybe over a cup of coffee upon my invitation. That’s what I find so intriguing about the photo. Another of the things I liked about this particular photo was that after our conversation, which hopefully would have included a future date. As she walked away, and while I undressed her with my eyes (and mind of course) she would have had on the same lingerie set.
Just saying...

Last edited:
Now you listen here missy!

Do not make me unclasp the stockings from my garter belt and take them off to use those to restrain your wrists to the bed

Uh, reading what I typed, that sounds like an idle threat doesn't it.
Hopefully a promise!😊

Ms Hither,
First let me say, I have admired your selection of posts in all your many threads, for years, including your most recent attempt at humor here on this thread (young Frankenstein), you were successful of course. Maybe, my use of the word "normal" was not quite what I met, everybody's normal is not the same as everybody else's. Especially when it comes in the form of an attractive women. The phrase "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" comes to mind. Maybe a better choice on my part should have been, "the woman next-door look". Lets face it, the photograph in question was of a very attractive woman (my humble opinion of course) a women who I think I could be standing next to in the local Starbucks, or Whole Foods, I would love to have struck up a conversation with her in line and maybe over a cup of coffee upon my invitation. That’s what I find so intriguing about the photo. Another of the things I liked about this particular photo was that after our conversation, which hopefully would have included a future date. As she walked away, and while I undressed her with my eyes (and mind of course) she would have had on the same lingerie set.
Just saying...

We each have our preferences. And don't worry about it

Also, the offer is still there if you want to send me what you like, and I'll do what I can for you.

Ch! Thank you, was speaking about the gal taking the selfie. Natalie is easy on the eyes from any perspective xoxo

Oh no that's not her. Had a handful a photos queued up to pist, however something happened and I didn't save them. But don't worry, she will show up again

As for this thread, Puxiehoff and MichelleDebbie are on a roll

9ae2974b95c6c0a92f72cc685694e75c_width-600.jpg

Back