Lingerie for Ladies and Lesbians - #II

panties-sniffing-girls-2020-d-f-3.jpg

I know 😁
A lot of guys don't, and never will, understand that special relationship we have with lingerie!
Just wearing something nice and sexy under your clothes makes YOU feel good and sexy - even if no one sees it on you!
My wife and I had this conversation.

And I told her, "Maybe it's just how I define it in my head, but I have never in my life felt 'sexy.' The closest I've come is feeling 'desired,' which seems different."

If you're incapable of feeling "sexy," it's not a reach to fail to understand how clothing could engender that feeling in you.

And "even if no one sees it" affirms my understanding of sexy: It's a feeling you can have while alone on a desert island, no observers necessary. You can see how "desired" or "wanted" differ! I just AM until a woman takes/shows/confessed an interest in me. At that moment, I feel something additional, but it doesn't persist beyond our encounter/relationship.

I know 😁
A lot of guys don't, and never will, understand that special relationship we have with lingerie!
Just wearing something nice and sexy under your clothes makes YOU feel good and sexy - even if no one sees it on you!
So very true! I often wear nice lingerie to work and even though it can be a pain to wash at the end of the week I enjoy the feeling it gives me throughout the day. ❤️😊

Back