Lit a bad influence??

Tathagata said:
what the christ is that AV??

it's eve's collection, lol. it's what she uses when she casts spells. that's why you got that tatoo, you know. :D

and i want you to know that in the poem i just wrote, not once, not twice, but three times I wrote "primate" instead of "private." get out of my poem! lol.

:heart:

Angeline said:
it's eve's collection, lol. it's what she uses when she casts spells. that's why you got that tatoo, you know. :D

and i want you to know that in the poem i just wrote, not once, not twice, but three times I wrote "primate" instead of "private." get out of my poem! lol.

:heart:

My drunken monkey kung fu is powerful

;)

Angeline said:
lol. so how are the bids going for your av?

:D
Well, so far... no one is bidding on it. Why? I don't know! It's perfectly lovely and hung.

WickedEve said:
Well, so far... no one is bidding on it. Why? I don't know! It's perfectly lovely and hung.

I have penis envy of a pagan idol
can one go much lower??

Tathagata said:
I have penis envy of a pagan idol
can one go much lower??
You can buy it! I'm starting it on ebay at $85. 20 for the statue and 65 for the penis. Or maybe you'd like my Luba monkey fetish that's used by the nganga for diagnosing madness. Only $69!

WickedEve said:
You can buy it! I'm starting it on ebay at $85. 20 for the statue and 65 for the penis. Or maybe you'd like my Luba monkey fetish that's used by the nganga for diagnosing madness. Only $69!

You'd have to be fucking crazy to pay $69 for a Luba monkey fetish.........

ooooohhhh...I get it....;)

nice one eve.

WickedEve said:

If I could get 65 dollars for my penis....

I am a Monkey fetish babe
and I need No help in diagnosing my madness

:p

WickedEve said:

Luba monkey?

hahahahaha

tath, i think that's your new title

Oh, you people are soooo funny!
My Luba monkey is $69! I was going to sell the phallic figure for 69, but I was too embarrassed.

Here's the monkey of madness: lube a monkey

WickedEve said:
This only gets listed once and if no one buys it, I'm keeping it. :D

which one do you think looks more like tath? i'd bid but what would i do with it? "Merry Christmas, ee?"

nah.

Maria2394 said:
ange, I know what you mean, I really dont like to drink and have had nly one sip of a cosmo this year and that was at my daughters 21st birthday dinner. it was gross. but when I do drink, it is always straight liquor, i see no need to water it down with all sorts of sugary stuff. but in my teen years, i was known as the PJ queen, give me a gallon of everclear and some 151 and i could knock anyones dick in the dirt, even if they didnt have one..

ok tath, Lit isnt the bad influence see? I lke your monkey so much I dug my stuffed ones outta the closet last nite, now they are back on the dresser watching me... ;) and I do think of you :heart:

Oh I forgot. I had Stoly and cranberry juice last weekend--it was pretty darn good. :D

Angeline said:
which one do you think looks more like tath? i'd bid but what would i do with it? "Merry Christmas, ee?"

I like the bondage monkey.....I'm reconsidering that $69 pricetag now that I've had a look at Luba.....he must be pretty fierce to merit that much rope.....must have Big Mojo...

I could use some of that.....eve...you take plastic , right?

*Catbabe* said:
For the low low price of just $19.99 you too can luba monkey...

I'd prefer to be the " luber" monkey

i come in and apply the lube where it's needed

Angeline said:
oh my god. you're a hasidic monkey!

Those are the ones with the cool hats and the two dreadlocks on each side of their head right??

I look good in black

Tathagata said:
Those are the ones with the cool hats and the two dreadlocks on each side of their head right??

I look good in black

the thought of you in a long black hat and side curls is too scary. i need coffee, maybe with a lil brandy in it...

Angeline said:
the thought of you in a long black hat and side curls is too scary. i need coffee, maybe with a lil brandy in it...

just add the blues brothers sunglasses

Angeline said:
lol. i love ee, but sometimes i think i want to marry you. that's ok, right?

awwwwwwww
that's very ok
and I'd enjoy it for that 6 weeks or so until you ran from the house screaming " never again"

:D :kiss:

Tathagata said:
Hot monkey love baby
:D :p

Is there any other kind? <g>

Well, 'sides the freaky-4am-after-a-night-of-tequila monkey love, that is...<wink>

Tathagata said:
awwwwwwww
that's very ok
and I'd enjoy it for that 6 weeks or so until you ran from the house screaming " never again"

:D :kiss:

six weeks? it would happen the first morning i woke up and saw that monkey tatoo grinning at me.

Last edited:
Back