Lit Board Crushes

I think the guy is growing on me.

I have a sopranos hat and poster from hbo.

I never knew what to do with them.

Wonder if I'll be allowed to hang it up?

Just so it doesn't have to all be serious and/or negative, let's do some postive posting for a change.....

Here's my crush list:

Ebonyfire
MsWorthy
Lance
Sandia
Soron
Marquis
Desdemona

See the positive affect you can have on an unknown and non-poster here?

I am not a cheerleader but I play one on TV.

Actually threads like this can lead to depression. ;)

But why not sign in on your name and let them know?

Give them a special glow and all that.

I think that would be a special thing to do.

~smiling~

A Desert Rose said:
Hello subtlede... nice to see you again.

Rose:heart:

Heya Rosey :D nice seeing you around too! I'm not able to be an everyday poster, but I'm here when I've the time to be.... Which ~grin~ with my daughter visiting her grandmother this past week, and He and I actually having a few of the same days off.... well, has not been often. ;) (believe me, there are no complaints about the lack of computer time coming from this one!)

*stops taking up the thread w/ her chatter*

:rose: subtle

Re: ~smiling~

subtledecadence said:

Heya Rosey :D nice seeing you around too! I'm not able to be an everyday poster, but I'm here when I've the time to be.... Which ~grin~ with my daughter visiting her grandmother this past week, and He and I actually having a few of the same days off.... well, has not been often. ;) (believe me, there are no complaints about the lack of computer time coming from this one!)

*stops taking up the thread w/ her chatter*

:rose: subtle

Well, you lucky woman! Savor the moments, pal.

Rose:heart:

Unregistered said:
Just so it doesn't have to all be serious and/or negative, let's do some postive posting for a change.....

Here's my crush list:

Ebonyfire
MsWorthy
Lance
Sandia
Soron
Marquis
Desdemona

See the positive affect you can have on an unknown and non-poster here?

I am not a cheerleader but I play one on TV.

I would like to thank you using your name, but if you feel more comfortable being anonymous . . .

Thank you for the compliment, Unregistered. :)

I lust.
I crush.
I love.

And to do all that at the same time with the same man would be entirely too cool!

;)

MissTaken said:
I lust.
I crush.
I love.

And to do all that at the same time with the same man would be entirely too cool!

;)

I had no idea that you felt this way about me ;)

You don't? :eek:

zipman7 said:
I had no idea that you felt this way about me ;)

You don't? :eek:

Aww nuts!

The secret is out.

Oh, and PBW, you are gonna have to try a bit harder to surprise us!

;)

MissTaken said:
Aww nuts!

The secret is out.

Oh, and PBW, you are gonna have to try a bit harder to surprise us!

;)

LOL>.. ok.. crush is off! ;)

I have a crush on Lance now... uhh wait... no.

I LOVE myself... that's it... I have a crush on myself... :)

PBW "Never admit a crush... :)"

P. B. Walker said:
ok, I admit to a crush on Freya :)

PBW

:eek:

You freak! I just noticed this!

No crushing on Freya allowed! Besides, you're just in crush because I sent you that story.

I do think you're kinda spiffy too.

Freya2 said:
:eek:

You freak! I just noticed this!

No crushing on Freya allowed! Besides, you're just in crush because I sent you that story.

I do think you're kinda spiffy too.

Actually the story didn't have anything to do with it... that just drove me a little nuts while I was at work (if ya know what I mean... lol).

I *had* a crush long before that.. until ppl laughed at me... now it's off <sniffles>...

LOL... <yes I'm a dork>

How cum nobody else is admitting to any crushes??? Do we all hate each other here?

PBW

P. B. Walker said:
Actually the story didn't have anything to do with it... that just drove me a little nuts while I was at work (if ya know what I mean... lol).

I *had* a crush long before that.. until ppl laughed at me... now it's off <sniffles>...

LOL... <yes I'm a dork>

How cum nobody else is admitting to any crushes??? Do we all hate each other here?

PBW

It's off now? Hear that whistle? It's my ego deflating. ;)

Besides the urge to do naughty things with and to you, I also admit to a slight crush for Zipman and A Desert Rose (completely non-sexual of course). Happy?

Freya2 said:

Besides the urge to do naughty things with and to you, I also admit to a slight crush for Zipman and A Desert Rose (completely non-sexual of course). Happy?

I can't turn the crush off that fast... lol... so no worries about your ego... :) I'm there are a ton of guys here that are throwing their boxers at your feet. LOL. :)

PBW

Ok, i admit to small crushes on Zip, Art, and dixicritter... ;)

But i have a HUGE crush on a certain other member of the board.. and he definately knows who he is :devil:

P. B. Walker said:
I can't turn the crush off that fast... lol... so no worries about your ego... :) I'm there are a ton of guys here that are throwing their boxers at your feet. LOL. :)

PBW

It's fun running into you guys on various boards. Always flirting :)

Tres cute

Hmmmm

Freya and I seem to have comparable tastes ;)

Good morning, sterlingclay!

Nice to see you posting again. :)

Freya2 said:

OMG -- this is kind of a list thread and I MADE IT!!!!!

I have a crush on you sweetie pie, all the day and night time hear me sigh......

Feelings mutual, Freya!

I have many crushes but I'm not going to list them. Invariably, somebody gets left out and feelings are hurt.

The important one knows all about it.

SierraMoon said:
Ok, i admit to small crushes on Zip, Art, and dixicritter... ;)

But i have a HUGE crush on a certain other member of the board.. and he definately knows who he is :devil:

Awww, thank ya sweety, and back at ya too. :D

I have so many crushes, I'd really hate to leave someone out. ;) Besides there are many here that put a smile on my face.

~smile~
dixi

Back