Lit Board Crushes

sterlingclay said:
It's fun running into you guys on various boards. Always flirting :)

Tres cute

PBW and I are the new annoyance of Lit, I think. :)

MissT - it's just good taste. I don't have a crush on you, but I think you're amazing - does that count?

I have crushes on my family:

My big brothers, Art and Blue, in alphabetical order.

I have a big crush on Zipman, cause he is one fine looking man & one hell of a human being!

I luvvvv Lance, PBW( & his ass); they both are my guys will always be so.

I have a crush on Pure, but it is a love/hate thang cause he gets on my nerves sometimes.

I ain't gonna have no crushes on no women. But as for admiring them as sistahs, all of you who I have PM'd or posted about you know how I feel, know the real deal.

Eb

Freya2 said:
PBW and I are the new annoyance of Lit, I think. :)

LOL... well we many annoy them.. but I'm sure they'll put up with us as long as we don't get as bad as ~Dream~ ... LMAO

PBW "Woooo Eb wants my ass... lol. <shaky shaky>"

Crushes are interesting. They make one miserable and at the same time quite happy. Kind of like a Dom/sub relationship in some ways I suppose. As for myself? Well I have several crushes here at lit. Not that I would ever tell though. Not my style.

(maybe a deep abiding fear of "then what" follows a statement of who you have a crush on following makes me a bit fearful.)

curious2c said:
Crushes are interesting. They make one miserable and at the same time quite happy. Kind of like a Dom/sub relationship in some ways I suppose. As for myself? Well I have several crushes here at lit. Not that I would ever tell though. Not my style.

(maybe a deep abiding fear of "then what" follows a statement of who you have a crush on following makes me a bit fearful.)

I totally see your point c2c. I prefer to stay coy while luring my prey right ino my trap, so that they think they were successful in hunting me down. :devil: mmuuhahahaa

Re: Note to Freya2

Ebonyfire said:
PBW is a cutie isn't he? And such the man slut.

Eb

He is too. I have my order in for tickets for when you finally get your hands on him, Eb.

Re: Re: Note to Freya2

Freya2 said:
He is too. I have my order in for tickets for when you finally get your hands on him, Eb.

This could the the sport event of the season! We could make a mint! The taking of PBW's ass!

WWF can't do any better.

Eb

sterlingclay said:
I totally see your point c2c. I prefer to stay coy while luring my prey right ino my trap, so that they think they were successful in hunting me down. :devil: mmuuhahahaa

Or maybe you are just chicken!

LOL

Eb:p

Ebonyfire said:
Or maybe you are just chicken!

LOL

Eb:p

I'm not chicken...buck, buck, buck, uh...I mean...fuck fuck fuck...yeah that's what I said...fuck. um hum.

Re: Re: Re: Note to Freya2

Ebonyfire said:
This could the the sport event of the season! We could make a mint! The taking of PBW's ass!

WWF can't do any better.

Eb

LOL.... and it's the event that will take forever to happen. And trust me, there is not rush to buy tickets yet... your grandchilderns grandchildern will be going to college by the time it gets scheduled. LOL

PBW "Keep the integrity of the virgin ass pure."

Re: Re: Re: Re: Note to Freya2

P. B. Walker said:
LOL.... and it's the event that will take forever to happen. And trust me, there is not rush to buy tickets yet... your grandchilderns grandchildern will be going to college by the time it gets scheduled. LOL

PBW "Keep the integrity of the virgin ass pure."

Since when does an ass have integrity?

Eb

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Note to Freya2

Ebonyfire said:
Since when does an ass have integrity?

Eb

Mine does. It takes an oath everyday to remain a virgin. LMAO

PBW

Does wanting to be bound with PBW administering to me as he is succombing to EB and her strap on constitute a crush?

:devil:

Oh hell, it is Christmas and I am crushing on everyone today!

:rose:

MissTaken said:
Does wanting to be bound with PBW administering to me as he is succombing to EB and her strap on constitute a crush?

LOL>.. you think I'd still be able to even *talk* if I were succombing to a strap-on? :)

PBW

MissTaken said:

I dunno. Does watching that from the sidelines count as one? :D

BTW, thanks EB.

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas if you celebrate it.

Ho Ho Ho!

Freya2 said:
I dunno. Does watching that from the sidelines count as one? :D

BTW, thanks EB.

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas if you celebrate it.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Crush may be too strong a word but there are a few of you I'm rather fond of. You probably know who you are but in case not, they are:

bunny
Nemo
ltr

(Not necessarily in that order.)

Plus, I just wanted to *Bump* this thread.

-Vv

Back