Lit Lovers could only choose 1 horny "activity" to enjoy for the rest of your life what would it be?

That's a no-brainer for me. Kissing and licking her pussy and ass whilst she tells me about what she's been up to with others. It's so intense and she has such amazing orgasms. Definitely my forever choice.

Ich würde es mir täglich mehrmals zwangsweise und gefesselt machen lassen, denn ich habe immer Lust und kann auch mehrmals nacheinander. Wenn ich mit meiner Frau gesext habe, mache ich es mir immer gleich danach noch einmal und sie schaut zu.

Oder ich liege wehrlos da und mit verbundenen Augen da und jeder könnte mit mir machen, was er will.

I'd love a threesome with a hot horny young couple, who are open to anything, and can never get enough. They're both fit and sexy; she has big firm boobs, he is well hung. Lots of oral and anal, no holes barred. We constantly strive to make each other cum more explosively. The sex never ends

Feel free to elaborate on the chosen activity ie favourite position, the way you want to give or receive it, number of participants, genders, ideal location etc

1. Fucking

2. Masturbating (includes mutual masturbation)

3. Giving or receiving a great head job👄👅

4. Devouring pussy or having your pussy devoured by anything except cock👅

5. Toy play.
My absolute ultimate would be sex with a hot young tranny. She (?) would be pretty, petite, fit and 100% passable, and hung like a horse, and with great tits. I could enjoy all the regular ...'tho anal...sex with her, then suck her cock until she cums in my mouth. Over and over again in any position and going on until we completely drain each other. And I'd need her to fuck me as part of the evening's entertainment

Back