Looking for Submissive Older Man

I enjoy being in control... I'm looking for someone to join me that can follow my directions. If not serious, please don't message.
Sir i can and will follow your every order and direction of your order im your older total sub male please tezch me and oll prove to you with pics or anywzy im told

I enjoy being in control... I'm looking for someone to join me that can follow my directions. If not serious, please don't message.
Sir i can and will follow your every order and direction of your order im your older total sub male please tezch me and oll prove to you with pics or any

Sir i can and will follow your every order and direction of your order im your older total sub male please tezch me and oll prove to you with pics or any
I had a nice day sir i apologize for my absence for a bit i had an emergency situation and i felt it 0best to lay off certain adventures for a while thank u for asking and im quite ready sir to go forward with being your sub if you will have me sir ill do anything and ill gladly picture or film your my Dom my master so you will see i woll pleeze you sir.

37 so not that old, but would be interested in being able to explore some of my submissive side

Older male faggot loves to service & please dom men sexually. I thrive on pain & humiliation. I have orally/anally serviced many men in the day of Craig's List Personals. Have king-sized bed for overnight entertainment. Wife gone to Denmark Oct 7-14. House in Doylestown, PA. Email wa1tej@yahoo.com. Jack

Last edited:
Back