Looking for Submissive Older Man

I love being used by horny men. House NE PA. Into pain, being used by a man with whips & canes, servicing him with my mouth.

Jack
Doylestown, PA

Last edited:
Hi Incredibly Curious28. I am a 54 year old submissive man, who rarely gets the chance to be submissive and have someone take control, but I spend a lot of time thinking about it! I would love to hear how you would take control of me.

Hi Incredibly Curious28. I am a 54 year old submissive man, who rarely gets the chance to be submissive and have someone take control, but I spend a lot of time thinking about it! I would love to hear how you would take control of me.
Dress you in female undies & handcuff you to the corner post of my bed. Then I would train you to worship my asshole with your mouth while I degrade you.

older male 70 and in chastity if you would like more I can be at your service
Hosting Oct 7-14 in my house. If you have to travel, you can stay over: king-sized bed. Into pleasing tops by being totally submissive. Anal, oral, water sports, pain, TENS estim. Group scene hot.

I’m a 55 mwm into following online orders.
I enjoy lots of nipple play/pain
Like to be spanked
Enjoy humiliation.
Don’t mind some piss play.
Scat is a hard no.
Depending on life,I enjoy cam
I use Whereby or Skype.
Won’t show my face. But enjoy sharing pictures of the things I’m told to do.
Respond if this is an interest to you
Faggot is older man who enjoys pain & humiliation. Wife gone to Denmark Oct 7-14 so I'm hosting in my Doylestown house. I need a man to abuse me & piss in my mouth before he whips me with Mr Airhose. He hurts a lot.

I've just submitted 6 stories based on my personal experience, hot & nasty. Loved cuckolding a man's wife while he watched.

Last edited:
I'd start by having you strip, then handcuff you to a bed leg.

Back